Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    That's a different thread You're getting confused.
    Please refer to:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76920

for further clarification.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Please refer to:

for further clarification.
    This should really be part of duthomas's ACLU Bashers
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I personally don't care either way about Nudist's political views. Possibly other people in these threads care, but I really don't. What I care about is the fact that he already posted the EXACT SAME THREAD two months ago, looking to stir up controversy now, just as he did then. In addition, the CONSTANT attacks at Bush, the election, the war, the economy, the GOP, etc are tiresome. It's a broken record. If you've got something new to say, that's one thing, but repeating the same thing with the same links over and over again is ridiculous. You've expressed your displeasure, get on with your life.

If there was another poster in here who posted his daily tirade against PalmOne, any incarnation of the Treo, the OS, a bad Bluetooth implementation, phone dialing lags, etc, you'd savage him until he left crying for his constant attacks. Why are Nudist's constant ramblings above that?

They aren't.
    so its just repetition that is annoying, nothing political about it at all. right.
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 03/09/2005 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I would hope they catch whoever does any sort of thing criminal. By the way did you here about the guy for the RNC in N.H. that was convicted of "Phone Jamming" case.
    Yep, I did. A pretty excreable tactic.

I wonder how the numerous voter fraud prosecutions in Wisconsion are going? It seems that there is good reason not to have a "register and vote" on the same day program. Maybe the Iraqis have some purple dye left over that we can use?
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    so its just repetition that is annoying, nothing political about it at all. right.
    Let me know when you're finally done editing your response so that I can respond to it. I see you've edited it a couple of times now.

Waiting....
    (Girl From Ipanema playing)
    Waiting....
    Waiting....

OK, good. Now, are you asking me what I meant, or telling me what I meant? I said I'm tired of Nudist's constant, daily tirades, and that's what I meant. He even went as far to repost the exact same thing from two months ago. That's more than a little annoying. Search on and you'll find that I've already complained about daThomas' constant, daily "religion in politics is bad!" commentary as well.

It's nothing personal against Nudist, if that's what you're implying. Like I said, if someone posted a daily tirade against PalmOne for using Bluetooth 1.1 instead of 1.2, they'd be on the receiving end as well.
    And speaking of fair elections, I wonder how governor Gregoire is doing?

And isn't it GREAT that non-citizens can cast a ballot in this country?
    http://www.soundpolitics.com/archives/003930.html
    Let me know when you're finally done editing your response so that I can respond to it. I see you've edited it a couple of times now.

Waiting....
    Waiting....
    Waiting....
    I should've waited longer. You're having a hard time finalizing that sentence.
    WHY HILLARY IS AFTER THE ILLEGIAL ALIEN VOTE

Well behaved women rarely make history
    I should've waited longer. You're having a hard time finalizing that sentence.
    sorry that is a bad habit I have.
    Waiting....
    Waiting....
    Waiting....
    hey thats pretty repetitious, time to send you home crying!
    Boy that's a lot of polling places cheating!

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    1. No trolls get booted.

2. We are tired of your nonsense, move on, you lost twice !

3. All you do is cut and paste your from various threads, you will not sway anyone, just wasted hard drive space.

4. It is not our job to convince you of anything.

GET A LIFE !
    If you all think he's a troll, ignore him.

I personally get a kick out of how any single one of his posts completely sets off all the republidrones in here Very entertaining.
    hey thats pretty repetitious, time to send you home crying!
    Touche!

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    I personally get a kick out of how any single one of his posts completely sets off all the republidrones in here Very entertaining.

I thought about that. The ironic part is he hasn't been back in this thread since the original post. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of all the attention he's received.
    Ole'

Ooops, wrong thread
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Waiting....
    Waiting....
    Waiting....

OK, good. Now, are you asking me what I meant, or telling me what I meant? I said I'm tired of Nudist's constant, daily tirades, and that's what I meant. He even went as far to repost the exact same thing from two months ago. That's more than a little annoying. Search on and you'll find that I've already complained about daThomas' constant, daily "religion in politics is bad!" commentary as well.

It's nothing personal against Nudist, if that's what you're implying. Like I said, if someone posted a daily tirade against PalmOne for using Bluetooth 1.1 instead of 1.2, they'd be on the receiving end as well.

All I am saying here is that we should not adopt a strategy or railroading people out of the forum because of politics. Repetition and complaining comes from both sides of the political spectrum here.
    All I am saying here is that we should not adopt a strategy or railroading people out of the forum because of politics. Repetition and complaining comes from both sides of the political spectrum here.
    It wasn't reserved just for Nudist, I asked daThomas why he has to repeat the same rhetoric every day as well...

I guess what bothered me most about Nudist's was that it was just so blatently repetitive. It's not news, so there was no reason to post it again except to stir things up.

That's like me posting a new thread titled "Clinton was caught diddling in the Oval Office with a chubby intern!!! He should be impeached! Who's with me?"

I'm sure you see the point.
  18.    #78  
    I thought about that. The ironic part is he hasn't been back in this thread since the original post. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of all the attention he's received.
    check post #41... perhaps you are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    And speaking of fair elections, I wonder how governor Gregoire is doing?

And isn't it GREAT that non-citizens can cast a ballot in this country?
    http://www.soundpolitics.com/archives/003930.html
    Don't even get me started on THIS!!!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Don't even get me started on THIS!!!
    Hang on, let me get my cattle prod...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast