Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    1. No trolls get booted.
    not a troll, so not applicable.
    2. We are tired of your nonsense, move on, you lost twice !
    You cheated twice, so not I'm moving on anywhere!
    3. All you do is cut and paste your from various threads, you will not sway anyone, just wasted hard drive space.
    I guess those large images posted above don't waste any space so don't concern you. Were those original or cut and pasted??
    4. It is not our job to convince you of anything.
    I seriously doubt YOU could convince anyone of anything.
    GET A LIFE !
    GET LOST.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    So this isnt like replacing a drivers license or anything else.
    Nope. You got a voters card right? Same deal here, it will just resemble a DL in thickness with a magnetic strip on the back.

You're sounding very Republican today
    Just your average American.
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    GET LOST.
    Touchy...touchy
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    They where picking people at random/ or people that look suspect and asking them if they have been convicted of a felony. Then they would go over a list given to the challengers by the RNC.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Political views are brought up all the time here, some people comment daily on their politics, why does nudist need to be insulted, I still do not get it?
    I personally don't care either way about Nudist's political views. Possibly other people in these threads care, but I really don't. What I care about is the fact that he already posted the EXACT SAME THREAD two months ago, looking to stir up controversy now, just as he did then. In addition, the CONSTANT attacks at Bush, the election, the war, the economy, the GOP, etc are tiresome. It's a broken record. If you've got something new to say, that's one thing, but repeating the same thing with the same links over and over again is ridiculous. You've expressed your displeasure, get on with your life.

If there was another poster in here who posted his daily tirade against PalmOne, any incarnation of the Treo, the OS, a bad Bluetooth implementation, phone dialing lags, etc, you'd savage him until he left crying for his constant attacks. Why are Nudist's constant ramblings above that?

They aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I personally don't care either way about Nudist's political views. Possibly other people in these threads care, but I really don't. What I care about is the fact that he already posted the EXACT SAME THREAD two months ago, looking to stir up controversy now, just as he did then. In addition, the CONSTANT attacks at Bush, the election, the war, the economy, the GOP, etc are tiresome. It's a broken record. If you've got something new to say, that's one thing, but repeating the same thing with the same links over and over again is ridiculous. You've expressed your displeasure, get on with your life.

If there was another poster in here who posted his daily tirade against PalmOne, any incarnation of the Treo, the OS, a bad Bluetooth implementation, phone dialing lags, etc, you'd savage him until he left crying for his constant attacks. Why are Nudist's constant ramblings above that?

They aren't.
    Hooray!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    Of course you Bush supporters think that 52% (not a mandate by any means) supported your candidate and that he won this last election, but others may have serious doubts, based on some FACTS about this election:

(caution.. the following information is 'cut and pasted' for those of you who have some unfathomable objection to that..)

from Nightweed.com

Did you know....
    1. 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.
    [snip -KR http://www.smithersmpls.com/2005/01/...g-around.html]

Wow.
    Clinton won a 43% plurality in 1996, and 49% in 2000.

So I guess his presidency wasn't legitimate either?
    Here is my thoughts..................as if any of you really care :

1) There should definitely be a paper trail to track votes.

2) A central tabulator that is online is just asking for trouble. Instead I think the machines that take votes should be a seperate entity. Then at the end of election day the are picked up by the FEC then plugged into a non internet enabled tabulator.

3) Make a voting card like a driver's license. If you are not supposed to get one then you don't get one (i.e. felons in Florida are not allowed to vote). Then just as a DL has a magnetic stripe on the back of the card, a voting card would have the same. Therefore allowing you to walk up to a polling place and "swipe" your voting card through. This would check the status for voting (i.e. recent felons who have not changed their voting card).

4) There should be NO challengers from EITHER party allowed in or around a polling place. I saw the little (26yo) (R) yuppies hanging out IN polling places in the ghetto, challenging the residents voting rights. How would this same guy felt if the Dems sent a big brother into their upscale neighborhood polling place to challenge their voting rights?

5) Make the process of finding a place to cast your vote easier.

6) Make sure that their is ENOUGH machines for the population of any given area. Some places had a wait of four(4) hours or more just to cast a vote. I myself had a wait of two(2) hours. This would also have the added benefit of getting more people to polling locations, because the voting process would be quick and easy.

These are a few of things I could suggest. Tell me what you guys/gals think.
    I like the paper ballot and purple dye on the finger approach.

I also think that vote fraud should be a capital offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Wow.
    Clinton won a 43% plurality in 1996, and 49% in 2000.

So I guess his presidency wasn't legitimate either?
    It was because the votes were tabulated on Diebold equipment. Otherwise he would have gotten more votes
    Did they ever find out who was shooting up and raiding Republican HQ's around the country? I know they are prosecuting the mutt who slashed the tires of the Republican "Get out the Vote" vans.
    Pretty sure if anyone asked that question, the person doesn't have to answer. No one has ever come forward publicly that I've seen and said they were vote was disenfranchised. Do you think the election of 2004 was a fraud? Are you in Pinellas County? Regarding your wife, that is strange. If it were me I would still research with the Supervisor of Elections and find out why. I ask this, b/c I was at two polling stations out of curiousity and it was quite mundane. One is near me, quite republican and another where many minorities live. This topic strikes a nerve with me, because of Jesse Jackson ilk. I see a lot of claims of disenfranchisement, but I've never seen it and never have read any actual individuals that had been.

They where picking people at random/ or people that look suspect and asking them if they have been convicted of a felony. Then they would go over a list given to the challengers by the RNC.

As a side note, my fiancee was purged from the voting list (she was told by the volunteer at the polling place that she was not on the list and they could not find her name anywhere). Why? I have no idea, she does have a black sounding name. Yet we received literature from the RNC even though she is an NPA. Just guesses as to why she was purged. Just so if any of you ask she has never ever been in trouble with the law, she is a straight A student in pysch., double majored in college (French and Philosophy), a masters in Pysch., and working on her Ph.D in Clinical pysch. Kind of a model citizen if you ask me, but I am biased towards her.
    Irrelevant, quite certain most if not almost all Dems wouldn't support that, except maybe nudist.

Did they ever find out who was shooting up and raiding Republican HQ's around the country? I know they are prosecuting the mutt who slashed the tires of the Republican "Get out the Vote" vans.
    I don't want to miss out on the linking fun in this thread, so here's Nudist's original thread from 01/03/2005:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=diebold

Expect to see it again in mid-May, or earlier if finds out that Diebold's CEO's wife's sister's husband's first cousin once went to a Texas Rangers game when Bush owned them and Sosa was juicing.
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Takes all kinds.
    Im wondering if she had a paper backup for her "one " vote??

Maybe getting to vote only once is disenfranchisement.
    Last edited by clairegrrl; 03/09/2005 at 02:13 PM.
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I would hope they catch whoever does any sort of thing criminal. By the way did you here about the guy for the RNC in N.H. that was convicted of "Phone Jamming" case.
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Im wondering if she had a paper backup for her "one " vote??
    Probaly not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I always thought when the Left attacks, it was called "Free Speech..."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I always thought when the Left attacks, it was called "Free Speech..."
    That's a different thread You're getting confused.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast