1.    #1  
    I keep getting 50 invites at a time from gmail. If anyone wants one. just ask

Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by jenzo

Jason
    I have come to know that Google has started beta testing for IMAP4 also. So only If they are of Gmail IMAP4 based. Otherwise thanks a lot for the effort.

Daniel.
    Quote Originally Posted by jenzo

Jason
    Hello jenzo.

I'm new member to TC (just actvated my account) but have been lurking here for months. I'm interested in a gmail account.
    jenzo,
    If you are offering, I am accepting. Please PM me.
    Zane
  5.    #5  
    pmed you about it
    http://isnoop.net/gmail/

tons available
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Joebar,
    Thanks!
    PRPRPR
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel2mi
    I have come to know that Google has started beta testing for IMAP4 also. So only If they are of Gmail IMAP4 based. Otherwise thanks a lot for the effort.

Daniel.

Daniel, do you know if all current gmail acct will get imap functionality eventually, or will you have to sign up separately for that feature?

Also, I also have tons of gmail invites if anyone wants one. Just email me at gfunkmagic at gmail dot com and I'll send you one!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions