Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Sure, give me a ring when you have landed in Stockholm. But only if you promise to vote for a Democrat next time!
    Cool! I'll pm you when the trip is planned. Maybe a year two so dont get excited

As far as voting for a Democrat next time. Sure I can do that. Although you should have specified which election you were talking about. Since you didnt it will likely be some obscure city govt dem that gets my vote.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    we are glad the Swiss have no intention of coming to
    America, when knowing the Swiss are about five times as likely to aid and abet NAZI - like dictatorships, shelter their money for them, and participate in oil for food scandals, in effect collaborating with corrupt, murderous regimes. we are thankful that the swiss stay far away, they are disgusting, arrogant, useless people
    Classy.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    As far as voting for a Democrat next time. Sure I can do that. Although you should have specified which election you were talking about. Since you didnt it will likely be some obscure city govt dem that gets my vote.
    Sneaky, and I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    No, why don't just tell us what you really mean.
    Shall I Cite???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Speak for yourself!
    Your debating skills have reached a new low, sir. Indeed this thread should be closed.
    Suckup
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    http://www.ordination.org/dumbing_down.htm

am often asked to name those educators responsible for the change in primary reading instruction which has led to the decline of literacy in America. People ask this because by the time they understand the history of the reading problem and of the dumbing down process that has been going on in our public schools for the past forty years,.....
    I don't see the connection. Did you post this as an explanation for your last post about the Swiss?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Suckup
    I know, I admit...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    "When knowing Americans are about five times as likely to kill their fellow citizens, maybe we should be glad they have no intention of coming to Europe, even if it is only because they don't know about life here?"

- clulup

ok i see, folks. apparently you guys just eat this stuff up. clulup can come in here and throw mud at the United States as much as he likes, and you dont flinch. you are perfectly content with it. wow.

it appears people here welcome anyone who simply slanders the US at every waking opportunity. no problem with that i take it? ok go and run with that. enjoy your the swiss chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    OK, this is funny Woof. You see, “libs” and “conserves” can have fun....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    it appears people here welcome anyone who simply slanders the US at every waking opportunity. no problem with that i take it? ok go and run with that. enjoy your the swiss chocolate.
    Come on treo, you know as well as anyone of my disagreements with Clu, but:
    we are thankful that the swiss stay far away, they are disgusting, arrogant, useless people
    That was a bit harsh, don't you think?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    ok i see, folks. apparently you guys just eat this stuff up. clulup can come in here and throw mud at the United States as much as he likes, and you dont flinch. you are perfectly content with it. wow.
    Obviously not everything clulup writes I agree with or even like, but the beauty is, treobk214, you can counter-attack by writing about what bothers you with Switzerland. Or the global warming. Or whatever.
    What I do have a problem with is the use of nasty words to attack a person or a nation as you did in this thread.
    We’re here to celebrate the First Amendment.
    -Michael Pritchard
    "When knowing Americans are about five times as likely to kill their fellow citizens, maybe we should be glad they have no intention of coming to Europe, even if it is only because they don't know about life here?"

- clulup

Face it, treobk214: the homicide rate in the US is about five times the homicide rate in Europe. That's not throwing mud, that's mentioning a fact.

The rest was a joke, as indicated by the numerous smileys...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Clu -- You better put at least 15 smileys after your next joke.
    Agreed, and offer up a few of "those hot blonds with long double pony tails, large brxxsts" to break the ice!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Come on treo, you know as well as anyone of my disagreements with Clu, but:
    That was a bit harsh, don't you think?
    well, that was probably harsh, insertion, but i have to be frank here. i dont
    take kindly to those who do nothing more than denigrate my country. i have no problem at all when people from varying points of view discuss their differences with how America handles its affairs, but when i see people coming in here to do nothing other than slander or ridicule or criticize, it rubs me the wrong way. im surprised more people, even though they are democrat, do not feel even in some small way, some sense of indignance here.
    i mean, come on! this is YOUR country too! and youre going to simply let some know - it - all come in and throw his mud in your face without standing up in any way for your country? or holding THEM to the same standard?! GEEZ, guys! i find this very hard to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    We’re here to celebrate the First Amendment.
    I dont think they call it that in Swisserville
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    well, that was probably harsh, insertion, but i have to be frank here. i dont
    take kindly to those who do nothing more than denigrate my country. i have no problem at all when people from varying points of view discuss their differences with how America handles its affairs, but when i see people coming in here to do nothing other than slander or ridicule or criticize, it rubs me the wrong way. im surprised more people, even though they are democrat, do not feel even in some small way, some sense of indignance here.
    i mean, come on! this is YOUR country too! and youre going to simply let some know - it - all come in and throw his mud in your face without standing up in any way for your country? or holding THEM to the same standard?! GEEZ, guys! i find this very hard to believe.
    I understand your emotions, but if you think Clu is slinging crap everywhere, you should rise above it, not sink below it.

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I dont think they call it that in Swisserville
    lol
    Maybe Erste Änderung? A wild guess.....
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Face it, treobk214: the homicide rate in the US is about five times the homicide rate in Europe. That's not throwing mud, that's mentioning a fact.

The rest was a joke, as indicated by the numerous smileys...

yes clulup, it was a fact. but what i find interesting with you is THE FACT that you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to hunt down ALL the negative facts about America that you can. you do. this is what i have a problem with.
    ok, the rest was a joke. yuk, yuk. but come on now, the overwhelming majority of your tones toward the US here seem to be consistently anti-america. and whats shocking to me are that so many americans here, HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS.
    but hey, freedom of speech and all of that, sure i know. listen, if people enjoy listening to that rhetoric, be my guest. GO FOR IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Agreed, and offer up a few of "those hot blonds with long double pony tails, large brxxsts" to break the ice!
    Chick-Dance (minus the "large brxxsts")?
    -Michael Pritchard
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast