Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... (The Shining)

You get the idea
    Grandma says you have to leave because you're ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    That smell, Bob, is our shiit.

The animal doesn't even have thumbs, Focker!

That cat's been like a brother to you. And we're supposed to just let him wander the streets without food, water or toilet?
  4.    #4  
    the only way i would ever let go of my bag would be if youcame over here
    right now and tried to pry it from my dead, lifeless fingers, okay? if you can get it from my kung-fu grip, then you can have it, okay? otherwise, step off, b*tch!
    Well.........bye. (Tombstone)
    ---------------------------
    Why not?! (Animal House)
    ------------------------------
    Well I guess you're about ready then.

Did you just see what God just did to us?
    God didn't do it, you did it. You're a f****** narcotics agent!!

All I wanted to do was carve a little "Z" in your forehead.

Limes? What limes?
    (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)
    -----------------------------------------

Rest in peace, Hunter!!!!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    What would be better is to guess what movie the line is from.

No, wait, then I'd never leave this forum.

Heberman - Napoleon Dynamite
    Joebar - Meet the Parents
    Illustreous - Meet the Parents
    Freudov23 - Say Anything

BTW, NICE choices frankthetoad. Three of my favorite movies. I prefer these though from FALILV:

--There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
    --Bazooko's Circus is what the world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich.
    --We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
    Also:

“But our trip was different. It was to be a classic affirmation of everything right and true in the national character. A gross physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country. But only for those with true grit. And we are chock full of that, man.”

"How much for the pie? No. The whole pie."
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    "Litmus configuration?"
    "Yes, the litmus configur-rer-ration"
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Doc: “I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock, the porcelain was wet, I slipped hit my head on the edge of the sink, and when I came to, I had a revelation, a vision, a picture in my head, a picture of this (points to the flux capacitor). This is what makes time travel possible, the Flux Capacitor.”
    See you next Wednesday!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Saul: If you ever ask me that question again Daniel, you will not wake up the following morning ...

-Ocean's Eleven
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses!

Hit it!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  13.    #13  
    Love those Blues Brothers.

One of my all time favorites:
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"
    Last edited by illustreous; 03/04/2005 at 08:06 PM.
    1. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." -The Godfather 1

2. "My daddy loves me, I know he loves me -- he just don't know it." -The Color Purple

3. "You had me at Hello" - Jerry McGuire

4. "King Kong, ain't got nothing on me" -Training Day

5. "Explain it to me like I'ma 2 year old." - Philadelphia

6. "I'll think about it tomorrow" -Gone With the Wind

7. "Hold on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride" -All About Eve
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 03/05/2005 at 08:50 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    In no particular order....

1) Game over man...game over!.....Well put her in charge! (Aliens)
    2) Holy sh!t-ta (Animal House)
    3) I'm father of murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I'll have my vengeance in the life or the next....maybe not re-typed exactly (Gladiator)
    4) Dying ain't much of a living (One of Eastwood's old movies)
    5) Your father was a hampster and your mother smelled of Elderberries (Holy Grail)
    6) Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time! (Holy Grail again)
    7) It's only a flesh wound (Grail again..could do many more but will stop at 3)
    8) We're on a mission...from God (Blues Brothers)
    9) Left turn Clyde (Any which way but loose)
    10) Gatooooraid....Gaaatooraid....Waaater sucks, it really really sucks (Waterboy)
    And I'll tell yo u another thing.
    SOMEONE stole my piece of chicken. Mmm Mmm, and I hope you choke on the G@&-#&#$ bone....
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Is it raining, is it snowing
    Is a hurricane a-blowing
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    What is your major malufunction numbnuts?!?!?!
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    Your days of finger banging ol Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!
  20.    #20  
    Then quit, you slimy f*cking walrus-looking piece of sh!t. Get the f*ck off of my obstacle. Get the f*ck down off of my obstacle - now! Move it! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-d!cks every cannibal on the Congo.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast