Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just let her do it so she feels more useful...yea, that's the ticket.
    Actually, I usually just let her do it so I don't screw up the programming for her soaps/tear jerker of the week/whatever.

[Edited by hkyslif on 08-29-2000 at 09:31 PM]
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...
    You should look into getting a Tivo -- it's a TV recording device that saves the info on a hard disk. Randomly accessible and menu driven. It actually uses the names of the programs (how inventive!), so you don't even have to know what time or what channel or anything like that! And if the show changes nights, Tivo changes also. Way cool! Used it to record all of the Tour de France bicycle race, which was on at really wierd times -- and different every day.
    Originally posted by SherylKing
    You should look into getting a Tivo -- it's a TV recording device that saves the info on a hard disk. Randomly accessible and menu driven. It actually uses the names of the programs (how inventive!), so you don't even have to know what time or what channel or anything like that! And if the show changes nights, Tivo changes also. Way cool! Used it to record all of the Tour de France bicycle race, which was on at really wierd times -- and different every day.
    Hey, I'd love to get one of those, but the proce they carry is way too much for me. I've spent that much on a Elite Receiver, but that's it. Everything else in my stack is under $250. Hopefully some day their will be software so we can do exactly what the TIVO does, but on a computer. That would cost much less, and give me a good excuse to upgrademy "school" computer.
    BEN
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12