1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    gfunkmagic, once I catch up with your post-count: I retire!
    I was a RE and Finance major, not a mathematician or a magician for that matter. Chick-Dance's post has me thinking...

Gfunk has been a member since 11/6/2002 (845 days till current) with 4,510 posts or an average of 5.34 posts per day.

Chick-Dance has been a member since 04/24/2004 (310 days till current) with 3,483 posts or an average of 11.23 posts per day.

Question:
    On what date will Chick-Dance surpass Gfunk in number of posts?
    Throw a deviation in the formula, how many posts from Chick have anything to do with the Treo, versus Gfunks posts.
  3.    #3  
    We're here to answer the tough questions not the easy.

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Throw a deviation in the formula, how many posts from Chick have anything to do with the Treo, versus Gfunks posts.
    This subject has come up before in the famous AFLAC thread:
    Here
    And here
    And the Chick(en) solved the problem: here
    So with her rate of posting it'll be very soon...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    There are few people on here that I wonder if they even own a Treo. I think some people like the treo owners presence. Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    There are few people on here that I wonder if they even own a Treo. I think some people like the treo owners presence. Just a thought.
    Perhaps, although why in the world people will bother posting on TC and MTDN while there are gazillions of forums out-there....
    (Although I assume you didn't mean Chick herself because some of her comments on Treo appear very involved and knowledgeable. My 2 cents.)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Perhaps, although why in the world people will bother posting on TC and MTDN while there are gazillions of forums out-there....
    (Although I assume you didn't mean Chick herself because some of her comments on Treo appear very involved and knowledgeable. My 2 cents.)
    You are correct in assuming I am not talking about Chick-Dance there a few out there, You know who you are. I think it is because Treo owners are the smartest, most beautiful, friendly, and above all good natured folks.
    I think it is because Treo owners are the smartest, most beautiful, friendly, and above all good natured folks.
    Thank You!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I'm still posting strong at #1. :-)
    I can't believe I clicked this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Yeah, and I can't believe that after I clicked this thread I clicked on one of Oops's links.
    I think it is because Treo owners are the smartest, most beautiful, friendly, and above all good natured folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Thank You!

uh, er, urm, uh,............nevermind.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH

I can't believe I clicked this thread, printed it, cut it into smaller pieces and made a montage out of it.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite