Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    tons for the asking ...
    "Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.”
    --- Satchel Paige
    How do we ask?
    lol.. ojleblanc just pm islandgypsy or me with the name that you want on the account and an email address for the invite to be sent to and your will be set.. I have a bunch of invites also.. ran out of people to give them too..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Thanks, donric609! PM sent to you.
    Same here................

I'm up to 50 invites again. If you wan't just PM me an e-mail and I'll send you a couple. It's the least I can do for such a nice forum.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    ojleblanc sent.. hope you enjoy..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    ojleblanc sent.. hope you enjoy..
    Cool. Thanks!
    Anybody have an extra invite? I would like to try it myself, to: rhinosruin@aol.com or pm me, thanks......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  9. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Anybody have an extra invite? I would like to try it myself, to: rhinosruin@aol.com or pm me, thanks......
    OK, I sent you one.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk
    OK, I sent you one.
    Thank you so much, You rock!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    Same here................

I'm up to 50 invites again. If you wan't just PM me an e-mail and I'll send you a couple. It's the least I can do for such a nice forum.
    I got a ton also, PM if ya want....

P.S. Jeff there's already someone on here usin that avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    I got a ton also, PM if ya want....

P.S. Jeff there's already someone on here usin that avatar
    Consider it changed.........................

BTW, I still have a bunch of invites.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Hey guys!
    Really need help with GMail settings for VersaMail!!!
    Any help...?
    Ok, call me clueless, but how are people really using gmail? Are they using it as their main account? A seperate one? For archive? I am not sure I understand the purpose or how folks use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    Ok, call me clueless, but how are people really using gmail? Are they using it as their main account? A seperate one? For archive?
    All of the above, depending on your needs. Advantages Gmail has over other free email accounts are:

- Access via POP3 (unlike e.g. Hotmail)
    - Lots of space (1 GB)
    - No ads added to incoming or outgoing mails, no banners in your webmail
    - Lots of settings, like mail forwarding, autoreply, etc. (unlike e.g. Hotmail)

GMail doesn't offer IMAP, at least not so far.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    ^^^ and the threaded message viewing is awesome
    Ok, I think I will try it. There were so many on this threads with invotes, not sure who to PM.

Waltr@umich.edu
    Walter Reynolds

Thanks.
    Sent ya one Walter
    Anyone else have a spare gmail invite left. Getting tired of HOTMAIL and using fusemail to get my hotmail through versamail on my treo. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Surfer
    Anyone else have a spare gmail invite left. Getting tired of HOTMAIL and using fusemail to get my hotmail through versamail on my treo. Thanks.
    PM me with the email address you want the invite sent to (sometimes on hotmail the invites go into the spam folder, so look out for it)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast