Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    oglethorpe university... atlanta, ga
    Blessed beyond measure!
    The Florida State University.

Don't let those pigs from down the road tell you differently.
    Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
    BS in Computer Science

College sports? What's that?
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Miami University.............No, you're thinking of the University *of* Miami. Miami *University* is in Ohio.............Seriously, it *is* in Ohio..............Dude, I went to the school. Trust me I know where it is...........The region is known as the Miami Valley. It's in Southwest Ohio...................Yes, for real. Ever heard of Ron Harper? Wally Szerbiak? Those guys went there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Miami University.............No, you're thinking of the University *of* Miami. Miami *University* is in Ohio.............Seriously, it *is* in Ohio..............Dude, I went to the school. Trust me I know where it is...........The region is known as the Miami Valley. It's in Southwest Ohio...................Yes, for real. Ever heard of Ron Harper? Wally Szerbiak? Those guys went there too.
    Is this the standard, canned answer?
    lol
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dskpl98
    Boston College! GO EAGLES!!!!
    Welcome to the ACC! Go State! (NC State that is)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    University of Tennessee (Martin)- undergrad
    Northwestern- graduate

LSU-----working for too little
    Frankthetoad, are you in the sociology department??? I'm from Baton Rouge and went to LSU for BA & MA degrees. I know there's a Northwestern grad in the soc. department. Is that you???
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Is this the standard, canned answer?
    If you're dealing with a sports fan, you can go straight to the basketball references to circumvent the normal routine. But, otherwise, it pretty much goes as posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    NYU
    This explains sooo much.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    If you're dealing with a sports fan, you can go straight to the basketball references to circumvent the normal routine. But, otherwise, it pretty much goes as posted
    It's the Cradle of Coaches too!

And one of the most beautiful campuses in the Midwest; red brick everywhere, and in the fall it's quite the picture. Sucks that 97X isn't around anymore...
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Eastern Michigan University (93)
    University of Michigan (work)
    Binghamton University
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    University of Arkansas Razorbacks
    University of North Carolina Charlotte

Claire, you must adore Boulder given your politics.
    LSU
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    It's the Cradle of Coaches too!

And one of the most beautiful campuses in the Midwest; red brick everywhere, and in the fall it's quite the picture. Sucks that 97X isn't around anymore...
    Aaaah yes. I didn't know how well know that reference was known. But that is the real claim to fame.

Interestingly, I selected Miami while in 7th grade. I was sold on the beautiful campus, and the buffet style cafeteria. I lucked into the strong academic program
    American University - '89
    Boiler up!
    Washington College, Chestertown, MD
    Systems Engineer FT
    CS Major PT
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast