Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Litter-box University, CatCity, WI
    (Seriously though, UW @Madison)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    How can you afford the Treo?

Quote Originally Posted by KBS
    Me - University of Texas at Arlington.
    Son # 2 - a sophomore at Georgia Tech
    Son#1 - graduating from Rice in May (yea!)
    Daughter (one and only) freshman at TCU.
    Tell Ward Churchill I said 'hi' and can I have one of his plagiarized paintings? Oh, also tell him his 15 minutes of fame is almost up.

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    University of Colorado - Boulder
    Went to a FAMU game while in school. You put your index and birdie finger out like they're fangs and go hsssssssss. Very intimidating!

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    The Rattlersssssssss. Strike.
    Last edited by Advance The Man; 02/27/2005 at 11:17 PM.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Went to a FAMU game while in school. You put your index and birdie finger out like they're fangs and go hsssssssss. Very intimidating!
    It is.::::::shiver::::::::

You also have to have the forearm motion forward, like,like, a SNAKE striking.
    We like to do our part as the proverbial 12th or 6th Man :-)
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    BS/MS Brandeis University

...and yeah, we suck at sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    lafayette college - easton, pa
    Another Patriot League alum:

Bucknell Univ. - Lewisburg, PA (the other "institution" in town)
    hhb
    Greatest band ever! I go to FSU games and fall asleep watching theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    We like to do our part as the proverbial 12th or 6th Man :-)
    Montana State University
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    University of Tennessee (Martin)- undergrad
    Northwestern- graduate

LSU-----working for too little
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    School of Hard Knocks...
    Knocks or knockers?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryinBalto
    School of Hard Knocks...
    Greatest band ever! I go to FSU games and fall asleep watching theirs.
    I have never had the oppurtunity to attend a FSU football game, I imagine it's an experience like no other. Unfortunately our band is so good that most people leave after half time. Well not in the past two years cause the games have been closer, but during blowouts, the stands empty after half time. Downright shameful if you ask me.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.

Miami Hurricanes!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Boston College! GO EAGLES!!!!
    Rutgers University
    Tell Ward Churchill I said 'hi' and can I have one of his plagiarized paintings? Oh, also tell him his 15 minutes of fame is almost up.
    It was actually up a few weeks ago...sorry you were late to the party
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Undergrad- The University of Rochester (NY)
    Med School- PCOM
    Lehigh University
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast