1.    #1  
    ...drunk at 2 in the morning browsing the web on the 650, man, this thing is sweeeeeet.
    1 | 2
    you are the ultimate geek,...., not.
    "So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social"
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    "So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social"
    Wow dude, can you can "addicted to TRC"?
    How I miss Whataburger since I left Texas!!!!!! Cooking brisket here on the east coast right now. It's been on for 13 hours .... needs another 7.
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    ...drunk at 2 in the morning browsing the web on the 650, man, this thing is sweeeeeet.
    OK my fellow Aggie, I hope your on your skateboard. Otherwise the BSC Police that monotor this board my use the built in GPS locator to find you and give you a DWI

Uhmmm... WHAT A BURGER....they rule!

Whataburger,Treo,and Collage Station...they all rock!
  7.    #7  
    1 | 2
    I hope you ordered a taquito!!!
    Lot of Billie Joe Bobs running around here with the brisket and Whataburger talk.

I hear they have special Treo's for those people. They have two keyboard buttons: one plays Lynnard Skynnard's Greatest Hits and the other shows Hustler's Honey of the Month.
    wow - don't have that here in NYC -- we have good old reliable 2 am drunk joint though -- White Castle
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    ...one plays Lynnard Skynnard's Greatest Hits
    TRE-BIRD! TRE-BIRD!
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    "Whataburger,Treo,and Collage Station...they all rock!"

Hook em. 2 out of three were right...
    Austin does rule, and Burk knows it, or he'd of stayed in that, that place.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Lot of Billie Joe Bobs running around here with the brisket and Whataburger talk.

I hear they have special Treo's for those people. They have two keyboard buttons: one plays Lynnard Skynnard's Greatest Hits and the other shows Hustler's Honey of the Month.
    Mikec, I hardly think you of all people should be placing stereotypes on people based on geographic location. It's quite tardanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Mikec, I hardly think you of all people should be placing stereotypes on people based on geographic location. It's quite tardanic.
    Aww, cmon: haven't you heard about the special Treo 650's for "those people" in San Fran? The keyboard only has two buttons: one dispenses KY lube out the end of the antenna nub, and the other uses LBS to find the location of the nearest bathhouse!
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    wow - don't have that here in NYC -- we have good old reliable 2 am drunk joint though -- White Castle
    we don't have white castle here in Dallas but we did just get our first and only crystal burger in Carrolton just north of Dallas its kinda the same thing...
    There is only one original White Castle aka Slider Heaven! There is no substitute.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    They serve liquor at Whataburger?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard