1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Democrats Exit Left | Centrists Stay In The Middle Of The Road | Republicans Exit Right

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Well, you certainly identified the two extremes.
    Talldog
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Democrats Exit Left | Centrists Stay In The Middle Of The Road | Republicans Exit Right

What happened to your plan?
    Actually- there are three extreames there.... since some people are so extreamly "Middle of the road" that they refuse to take a firm side one way or the other- on any issue, and think smugly (with a holier-than-thou attitude?) that those on either of the other sides is the "Extreame" one. Their insistence on being in the middle is itself an extreamist position- or at least can be. And that's a definite maybe!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Roadmap?? I think they have GPS
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG

Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Actually- there are three extreames there.... since some people are so extreamly "Middle of the road" that they refuse to take a firm side one way or the other- on any issue, and think smugly (with a holier-than-thou attitude?) that those on either of the other sides is the "Extreame" one. Their insistence on being in the middle is itself an extreamist position- or at least can be. And that's a definite maybe!
    So true!!

I think a free society moves back and forth from left to right, gradually, in a way that is similar to economic cycles.
    diomedes: they may move left and right but not to the extremes. I think they are still much more in the middle overall.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve