Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    oh yea.. it's also AWD .. standard
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Riiiight, I'm really going to get a child's & an infant's car seats on one of them!
    I guess it's really all about the car

Well behaved women rarely make history
  3.    #103  
    Hey I've got one of those, I just don't feel comfortable hooking it up to a car!
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Just checkin' in Expat. How is the car treating you?
    It finally arrived today, I can't stop grinning!
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    It finally arrived today, I can't stop grinning!
    LOL. Look you got a new avatar!! Great, that the car is there, but I want to know what it drives like. Because the C32 I drove was fairly taut, not very mercedes like, more like a REAL sports car. Only this one hand four doors. Baby M5 comes to mind. Also to get you started here is their message board 'RoadFly.org Message Boards'

P.S. Where did you dig up the Avatar?
  6.    #106  
    It's lots of fun to drive, it's much tighter than the orther MBs I've driven and it flies
    I've mainly been on the MBworld.org boards, I think I made the avatar from a photo I found that someone had taken of an AMG show booth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    It's lots of fun to drive, it's much tighter than the orther MBs I've driven and it flies
    I've mainly been on the MBworld.org boards, I think I made the avatar from a photo I found that someone had taken of an AMG show booth.
    Looks good, now go drive and enjoy.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456