Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    "nudist has got 0.52 posts per day, you have got 2.44 posts per day. What a joke your explanation is... - or wait, are you unemployed, treobk214?"

hey, clulup, I joined the site several years ago, of course im going to have more posts. nudist obviously joined more recently.

and your calculations are ridiculous!! I mean really, clulup, your just jumping to the defense of one your own liberal sympathizers - quite obvious, quite pathetic - more importantly- quite typical of you.

look back on all of the anti-bush threads nudist has posted in the recent months - in addition to the frequency of responses within each of them as well as within others he/she didn't initiate.

the amount of time needed to do all of these google searches and respond to all of these comments does not lead one to believe nudist has any type of highly productive profession - one that is fulfilling or demanding enough to cause him/her to have to challenge himself or devote his /her time to the career vs the offtopic forum.

you've spent an awful lot of time here of late as well, clulup.....
    hmmmm.....

I am a self-employed dentist.
    business is thriving. so much so that I don't have the time to do nothing but drudge around here posting anti-democratic threads all day everyday. apparently, nudist has all the time in the world to sit around news googling all day every day. interesting isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    I am a self-employed dentist.
    Hey doc, I need a cleaning.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    "nudist has got 0.52 posts per day, you have got 2.44 posts per day. What a joke your explanation is... - or wait, are you unemployed, treobk214?"

hey, clulup, I joined the site several years ago, of course im going to have more posts. nudist obviously joined more recently.
    I'll draw a scetch for you next time... you know, if it says "posts per day", it doesn't matter when you joined and what your total post count is. It means that on average, you posted almost five times more than Nudist, EACH day.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  4.    #64  

I think the 'number of posts per day' blows your argument, rather than the number of posts. there must be a fault in you logic that determines i am unemployed, since i am not unemployed. sorry.

trust me on this: if i was unemployed, you'd be hearing alot more from me!
  5.    #65  
    "Tough luck, Bush-groupies.. your team is in the minority. "

you are so full of sh1t its amazing. you insist you are in the majority when your team has lost two straight elections!
    so offer us your explaination of why only 37% of Americans approve of the republican controlled congress? could it be...... election fraud????
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    so offer us your explaination of why only 37% of Americans approve of the republican controlled congress? could it be...... election fraud????
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    Meanwhile, President Bush's approval rating remained fairly steady at 52%. The number of those who disapproved of Bush's handling of his job was at 44%.

The decline in Congress' approval from last month was about the same among Democrats and Republicans, whose party controls both the Senate and House of Representatives. That may be because Congress faces several controversial issues and not because of a specific one, analyst David Moore wrote on the Gallup Organization Web site.

"Democrats are even unhappier with the Republican Congress than before," Brookings Institution political analyst Thomas Mann said. "And many Republicans don't like what they are hearing about Social Security and the budget."
    USA Today Article
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    so that confirms the GOP groupies are in the minority, regardless of "we won 2 straight elections".

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    so that confirms the GOP groupies are in the minority, regardless of "we won 2 straight elections".

thanks.
    You have a pretty good talent for taking statistics and comments and twisting them completely around. You pretty much have 2 parties....R & D.....I seriously doubt that the majority of the republicans that aren't happy with congress jumped ship. You also conveniently ignored that the Republican president still has a majority approval rating....

welcome.
    Are any of us or more importantly, have we ever been satisfied with congress? Instead of tackling healthcare, social security etc. they are having congressional hearings on steroids! What percentage of citizens does this impact compared to social security and healthcare?!
    Last edited by Advance The Man; 03/17/2005 at 09:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Are any of us or more importantly, have we evee been satisfied with congress? Instead of tackling healthcare, soc second etc. they are having congressional hearings on steroids! What percentage of citizens does this impact compared to soc sec and healthcare?!
    I watch baseball and I think congress should shut them down!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Are any of us or more importantly, have we evee been satisfied with congress? Instead of tackling healthcare, soc second etc. they are having congressional hearings on steroids! What percentage of citizens does this impact compared to soc sec and healthcare?!
    Ditto that! Why the Hell does Congress need to waste money dishing out subpoenas to baseball players?

I've said it many times, the worst thing to ever happen to to Congress was having air conditioning installed in '28-'29. Now these guys can sit in comfort year round thinking of more ridiculous ways of wasting my money.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    POODLE ON STEROIDS

Just imagine what they do to a baseball bat
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ditto that! Why the Hell does Congress need to waste money dishing out subpoenas to baseball players?

I've said it many times, the worst thing to ever happen to to Congress was having air conditioning installed in '28-'29. Now these guys can sit in comfort year round thinking of more ridiculous ways of wasting my money.
    Hear yee, Hear yee!!!
    Looks like many people feel like the congressional hearings on steroids is a waste of time. Here's an ongoing CNN P O L L on the subject. Currently over 2/3's disagree that congress should be wasting our dinero on this [stuff].

Are any of us or more importantly, have we ever been satisfied with congress? Instead of tackling healthcare, social security etc. they are having congressional hearings on steroids! What percentage of citizens does this impact compared to social security and healthcare?!
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 03/17/2005 at 11:48 AM.
    "so offer us your explaination of why only 37% of Americans approve of the republican controlled congress? could it be...... election fraud?"

what's it like living in a delusional world, nudist? when things don't go your way, you just whine that somebody cheated?
    that 37% approval garbage is probably taken from some liberal journal or news article, typical liberal trash. and approval ratings go up and down like the waves in the ocean nudist. that's a poor argument.

face it. you lost. fair and square. more voters showed up than ever to vote their support in 2004.

and just because they didn't vote your party, you go running crying to everyone that someone cheated.
    that's pathetic. that behavior is nothing different from what you'd find a 5 year old doing, running to his mother after losing a game at school.
    you really are a party of whiners. there's no doubt about it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234