Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dump truck
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Catch me on another thread, I?m done with this one.
    I see he took my advice.
  3.    #43  
    He was done before he started. Had absolutely nothing to say. Seems a lot of the Republicans on this thread make silly or nonsensical posts when confronted by the ugly truth.
    "Oh, I think you'll find that the use of deceptive tactics by Republicans far out weighs that of the Dems."

I believe this is purely a matter of opinion, daThomas. of course you will believe the way you do.. but in my experience, I've found democrats guilty of more corruption than the republicans - by a generous margin as well!
    its interesting to watch how you fight to disprove or neglect the reality here.
    new jersey is a democratic state, daThomas, and it is one of the most CORRUPT political machines in america.
    republicans aren't at fault for all these scandals, organized crime, money laundering, deception - YOUR DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS AT THE HELM HERE.
    its quite possible that much of the corruption you try to blame the republicans for is IN FACT, brought about by YOU GUYS, democrats!
    id like to see you disprove new jersey's corruption is the fault of the republican party. id like to see you disprove that california's utter chaos wasn't brought about by the fair government under grey davis. just two fine examples.
    hypocrisy. its truly a fascinating study here.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    During the Clinton inquisition, there was an attempt to "censure and move on", but your side wouldn't hear of it. You investigated, bashed, and impeached the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, who was overwhelmingly ELECTED!
    Clinton got 43% of the vote in 1992 and 49% in 1996. I'm not sure that qualifies as "overwhelmingly".

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    It's sad that you simply shrug your shoulders at this type of blatant manipulation and propaganda. Truth has no place in your belief system like facts have no place in religion.
    This is truly precious. Are you really naive enough to believe that your side doesn't do things like packing presidential appearances with supporters, surrounding themselves with sympathetic journalists, setting up softball questions, etc. If you do, you've got some serious disillusionment in your future.
    Talldog
  6.    #46  
    This is truly precious. Are you really naive enough to believe that your side doesn't do things like packing presidential appearances with supporters, surrounding themselves with sympathetic journalists, setting up softball questions, etc. If you do, you've got some serious disillusionment in your future.
    The Bush Admin has taken this to an exponentially new level.
    "The Bush Admin has taken this to an exponentially new level"

typical. I believe mr kerry's UN has not only taken it to an exponentually new level, but put a new face on it. and if kerry had won, guess who we'd be in bed with!
  8.    #48  
    What gibberish.

Stay on point please and quit waving your UN boogie man.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Yeah, right.
    Talldog
  10.    #50  
    Yeah, right.
    What an amazing response. That's just irrefutable.
    Pressure continues to mount on Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean to apologize for racially tinged remarks he made last Friday while addressing the Congressional Black Caucus, where he joked that minorities tend to be employed as bellboys and hotel maids.

In a joint statement issued late Tuesday, former Rep. J.C. Watts and Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele said:

"We are simply outraged over recent racially insensitive remarks made by Democratic National Committee Chair Howard Dean. In his comments to the Democratic Black Caucus, Dean equates African-Americans who support Republicans to hired help.
    "This kind of backward thinking reminds us of a horrible time in history when blacks were only seen as servants," Watts and Steele noted.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    What an amazing response. That's just irrefutable.
    What else is there to say? You can't have any kind of a rational argument with folks who are convinced that they're on the side of the angels and that their opponents are the embodiment of evil. And that goes for both Democrats and Republicans.
    Talldog
    "What gibberish.

Stay on point please and quit waving your UN boogie man. "

you make me laugh. you want to make bush accountable, , but you don't want to hear about the situations we would have become embroiled in had jack a$$ kerry been elected. "stop wavering, huh?" well you should look on both sides of the aisle here if your going to be the "judge" of what is propoganda and scandalous or not. werep you happy with grey davis? did you approve of jim mcgreevey? hey if you want to talk about your concerns with repubs, then I will GUARANTEE you im bringing up my concerns with democrats. there are MANY a boogeyman on your end of the spectrum, dude. don't give this absurd crap that you're somehow sqeeky clean.
  14.    #54  
    What else is there to say? You can't have any kind of a rational argument with folks who are convinced that they're on the side of the angels and that their opponents are the embodiment of evil. And that goes for both Democrats and Republicans.
    Nice rationale to be apathetic.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    "What gibberish.

Stay on point please and quit waving your UN boogie man. "

you make me laugh. you want to make bush accountable, , but you don't want to hear about the situations we would have become embroiled in had jack a$$ kerry been elected. "stop wavering, huh?" well you should look on both sides of the aisle here if your going to be the "judge" of what is propoganda and scandalous or not. werep you happy with grey davis? did you approve of jim mcgreevey? hey if you want to talk about your concerns with repubs, then I will GUARANTEE you im bringing up my concerns with democrats. there are MANY a boogeyman on your end of the spectrum, dude. don't give this absurd crap that you're somehow sqeeky clean.
    No one is saying Bush is accountable BUT someonee in the admin should be fired for this. No. This thread is not a debate about what if Kerry were elected. Go start one if you're interested in that.
    Yes. Almost as interesting as Dan Rather speaking at a Democrat party fundraiser in Texas. Or the group of heavy hitter editors that met with Kerry to give him advice on how to present himself. Or Kate Couric marching at a pro-abortion rally. Or LBJ dictatating the contents of the Washington Post's editorial page to Katherine Graham. (Heard that myself on a CSPAN rebroadcast of the LBJ tapes.) Or CBS's use of blatantly forged documents to impact an election.

You guys are on the fast track to long term minority party status. I couldn't be happier.
    We ever get to the bottome of this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    We ever get to the bottome of this one?
    ATM, you must be deep in the Off Topic basement!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ATM, you must be deep in the Off Topic basement!
    What am I gonna do, Thais won't post!

Thais,

Please respond!

Love, ATM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123