1.    #1  
    What are you Lovers doing this weekend or Monday for Valentine's day?

I'm taking hubby to a nearby Baltimore hotel this weekend: heated indoor pool, spa, continential breakfast and a movie, not to mention chocolates. (Yep, the kids are coming too) . ~~I need a NANNY! -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Among other things. I got my girlie the t-shirt currently seen in my avatar (seen in my avatar at least until Feb 18).
    Valentines day edition of Bejewled and a tub of crisco.... ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaah

(goin out to Japanese restaurant with wifey Monday, probably uneventful weekend due to her flu)
    Paris Las Vegas for the week!!!
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    My wife and I are off to my hometown to hang with a high school crush of mine.

She and her hubby throw these elaborate theme parties. Tomorrow's party is a Vampire Valentine's Day Wine Tasting.

I've got two bottles of a Red from Hungary called "Bulls Blood".

Should be fun.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I have meetings on V-day and won't be able to do anything that day. So, yesterday I bought my wife a heart shaped Valentine's Day cake, took her out to eat a nice steak dinner, and then we went to go see the movie "Hitch." (btw, that is a GREAT movies, very funny and a good date movie) She will also have a dozen roses delivered to her office on Monday morning.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA