1.    #1  
    Idk why but I just thought it would be nice to say I own the first Pilot ever. Not the MOD one's with the Palm OS 3.* and the 2MB up grade. I'm talking 512KB and OS 1.*

Anyone out there still have one? It just seems strang seeing how most of use own one of the most powerful (imho) 'Pilots' ever Treo 600, jurys still out on the 650 in my mind.

Anyone still have a Pilot laying around?

[edit] I stand corrected... the Pilot 1000 would be the first ever... wopping 128KB of memory... still would be wicked cool
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 02/10/2005 at 11:31 PM.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Idk why but I just thought it would be nice to say I own the first Pilot ever. Not the MOD one's with the Palm OS 3.* and the 2MB up grade. I'm talking 512KB and OS 1.*

Anyone out there still have one? It just seems strang seeing how most of use own one of the most powerful (imho) 'Pilots' ever Treo 600, jurys still out on the 650 in my mind.

Anyone still have a Pilot laying around?
    Oh, that would be awesome. Did a quick check on Ebay but there are only a couple of cradles for them listed right now.

Anyone on here have any to sell, Ill buy too if the price is right.

I actually still proudly display my original visor, visor deluxe, visor edge, visor prism, T300, and now T600. They form sort of an electronics showroom/graveyard. Wife hates it and thinks I should let go of them. Shes crazy though.
  3.    #3  
    Good news! I found a site that sells the 1000 and the 5000.
    eTech4Sale They also have a good price on the Tungsten T (I was going to get this but got the Treo 180 instead...)

I may have to spend $15 this week... plus a cradle on eBay...
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 02/11/2005 at 12:16 AM.
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I saw a mint condition Palm Pilot in a clearence basket in a pc component store a few weeks ago for $30 bucks...Thought it was way over priced at the time!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    OK i bought a 1000 and 5000 model.

The wife is now upset again.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePour
    OK i bought a 1000 and 5000 model.

The wife is now upset again.
    It was $30.00 ... no like the $300 each they cost when they first came out... My gf is the same way man, but i'm trying to pull her into tech little by little. BUT she hates my Treo 600. If she had it her way she would throw it out the window onto the T tracks and have it run over by the Green line...
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    My wife really suprised me recently when I gave her my old M515. She's actually using it and really likes it. I must have asked her a dozen times if she would like to try a PDA telling her all the great things it would do, and she just shot me down. I think the key was some of the games I left on my old palm.
    I wish I still had my USR Palm Pilot Personal. Whatever model that was.

Seems like the connector to the screen was broken because I could only see the screen if I torqued the case until I heard a litte crack.

I chucked it a year ago or so.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness