Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Year 2000:
    GORE: 50,996,116 48%
    BUSH: 50,456,169 48%

In 2000, Bush lost the popular vote by about half a million votes. In 2004, Bush won the popular vote by close to 3.5 million votes. That’s a shift in Bush’s direction of about 4 million net votes.

The conservative majority is growing, not shrinking. It's amazing democrats in Washington and liberals that post on this board try pushing there agenda like they got 'hand'. They got no 'hand'. If people really wanted Kerry in office they would have voted him in office. Folks, John Kerry lost. He lost. He lost. That was significant. On top of that the democrats lost seats in both houses. They lost seats. They lost seats. That is significant. The conservative majority is growing and continues. With small strides we continue to grow. We converted another handful this last week. Two couples changed parties and registered Republican. (i.e. slap on my back!) Oh, this just in...democrats lost last November. Here's the news, you would look a lot better if you got over it and stopped whining. You may even keep some of the people that are jumping ship.
    Amen
    [QUOTE=riekl]THANKS ALOT BUSH SUPPORTERS [QUOTE]

A lot is 2 words, genius
    [QUOTE=PatrickAidan][QUOTE=riekl]THANKS ALOT BUSH SUPPORTERS

A lot is 2 words, genius
    Thanks for checking in 2 weeks late..

(and nice quoting genius)
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    pfft. weak.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar

Be nice to the newbs, looks like he just checked in.

PatrickAidan, welcome. You have to have thick skin around here.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    im in patrick aiden's corner. my post above was in reference to joebar's. pat, way to go, my friend!
    you're a good man, patrick!
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    pfft. weak.
    pfft. Take it easy.. Guess u missed my smiley, it was a joke.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    sorry joebar I take it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar

that is pretty bad... note to self... if you're going to take a shot at someone make sure your 'i's are dotted and 't's crossed. My earlier post was a bit mean, being a newbie, but after reading much of what was previously written I just couldn't help myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickAidan
    that is pretty bad... note to self... if you're going to take a shot at someone make sure your 'i's are dotted and 't's crossed. My earlier post was a bit mean, being a newbie, but after reading much of what was previously written I just couldn't help myself.
    You were being too nice
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  12.    #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    george bush's IQ is 5 points higher than john kerry! lol! military records prove it!! check out the new york times, nudist! lol.
    I wonder who took the IQ test for Bush? According to MILITARY RECORDS, he was much too busy with his National Guard service to take it himself.
    Makes you really appreciate Al Gore, huh ?
    ahh, nudist you're still a sucker for that claim aren't you? still want to believe the dan rathers of the world don't ya?
    that's what so sad about you guys - its not that you're ignorant, its just that you know so much that just isn't so......lol.
    Nudist

If your party really cared about ousting Bush, they would've run someone other than Kerry. Your response to the evil greedy republicans is to nominate a billionaire?? A billionaire who married his way into money twice? REPUBLICAN money the second time. The fact is Kerry was run to lose. The (D)'s believe 8 years of Bush will prime for a Hillary run. One problem with that theory, they forget about the "s" at the end of their NO CARBS motto (Cheney,Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Bush, and absolutely no Rice). That will be a thorn in their side.
    I mean, your icon for the treo's forum is a "no-GOP"sign. Anyone who choses to define themselves by their politics is too heavily invested in that definition to be legitimately concerned about the welfare of others. Your concern is yourself. Im speaking to you from an independents perspective, as the wind is definitely blowing towards the repubs now and you'd be wise to get some kind of anger management going. People can see through anger like cellophane. Angry people are not leaders. Angry people are emotional wrecks who (currently) are lacking in the self-control department. Its a bi-partisan system. Put some damn clothes on, regain your composure and return the balance to the system. Otherwise, just shut up. No one likes a whiner.

PS- Someone get me some damn Tzones (4.99 plan) proxy settings that work! this port 8080 stuff doesnt work for me. HALP!
    Republicans worry about the Republican Party and how to make it better.

Democrats worry about the Republican Party and how awful it is.
  17.    #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessNYC
    Nudist

Put some damn clothes on, regain your composure and return the balance to the system. Otherwise, just shut up.
    I can't help noticing how some of you want to tell me what to do. As your great **** said in the Senate chambers "Go F--- yourself". Maybe he needs some anger management also??

I have every bit as much right as you and the others to say what I want in here. You don't stifle yourselves and you should not stifle me. Disagree all you want, dispute the facts, but DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY.

I have not told any of you to shut up, but I've been told a couple of times.

You show a dislike for Kerry, Dean etc, and call them names like buffoon etc.

I will continue to refer to Bush et. al. as crooks, idiots, evil or anything I please.

So dispute, disagree, argue, pick on my spelling all you want... but you have no right to tell me to stop posting about the things that trouble me about the mistakes being made be this administration!

Remember.. your party owns all the mistakes... you can no longer try to rub the sh*t off on Clinton! We'll see some REAL whining when you or your kids get drafted.

(BTW, wireless, these comments are not specifically directed at you. You just happened to try, as others, to tell me what to do. That is offensive. it only serves to make me post more about America's dumbest president).
    Agreed nudist, say what you want. People are listening or they wouldn't respond to your ill conceived rants.
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    This thread is still going? Goodness. Shall we start a new thread?
    the thread should be like the olympic flame, it should stay lit until it is time for it to move out in four years.
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 02/28/2005 at 04:09 PM.