Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
  1.    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    if your side possesses all of the know - how, why is it that you are failing to convince by such increasingly larger margins with each election?
    i just think youre wasting your breath
    Whisch candidate got the largest number of votes in the 2000 election (by half a million)? Please answer.

You don't seem to want me to criticize this administration when I see something wrong, yet you don't hold back your low opinion of clinton, kerry, dean, ted kennedy etc.

according to a Wall Street Journal poll, YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY:

"Americans want Democrats to stand up to Bush," the Wall Street Journal's Washington Wire reports. "Fully 60%, including one-fourth of Republicans, say Democrats in Congress should make sure Bush and his party 'don't go too far.' Just 34% want Democrats to 'work in a bipartisan way' to help pass the president's priorities."

Even 25% of your buffoons (a term you like to use) want us to stand up to bush. perhaps you should back off a bit in your attempts to stifle my criticism. apparently the majority of American's don't agree with you that I'm "wasting my breath".
    nudist, nice touch referencing the 2000 election & forgeting the election of 3 mos ago.
    He cuts and pastes anything to serve his agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    Even 25% of your buffoons (a term you like to use) want us to stand up to bush. perhaps you should back off a bit in your attempts to stifle my criticism. apparently the majority of American's don't agree with you that I'm "wasting my breath".
    Certainly those claims werent proven at the ballot box, where I think the "ultimate" poll is taken. Wait four years. You will have another try to see what consensus you and Howrad Dean can develop for your party.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I don't know about you guyz, but I am all excited about a war with Iran.
    Well we should get a great display of high altitude bombing!
    Year 2000:
    GORE: 50,996,116 48%
    BUSH: 50,456,169 48%

In 2000, Bush lost the popular vote by about half a million votes. In 2004, Bush won the popular vote by close to 3.5 million votes. That’s a shift in Bush’s direction of about 4 million net votes.

The conservative majority is growing, not shrinking. It's amazing democrats in Washington and liberals that post on this board try pushing there agenda like they got 'hand'. They got no 'hand'. If people really wanted Kerry in office they would have voted him in office. Folks, John Kerry lost. He lost. He lost. That was significant. On top of that the democrats lost seats in both houses. They lost seats. They lost seats. That is significant. The conservative majority is growing and continues. With small strides we continue to grow. We converted another handful this last week. Two couples changed parties and registered Republican. (i.e. slap on my back!) Oh, this just in...democrats lost last November. Here's the news, you would look a lot better if you got over it and stopped whining. You may even keep some of the people that are jumping ship.
    Regarding Iran, I don't think we'll got to war with them. Israel will get ahold of them before we do. Israel is doomed if Iran get nukes. The mullas (sp?) have issued death to Israel by any means. Any means would include nukes. Israel has every right to defend herself. However, they should provide proof before attacking there nuclear sites.
    One more post regarding Iran. This article is for the future liberal posts defending Iran, as if their leaders are holier than now. Here's an article for an editor and what happened when he spoke his opinion. Iran, what a country!
    Last edited by Advance The Man; 02/23/2005 at 01:25 PM.
    One more thing about Iran. It is possible they will implode. They have a very progressive younger generation that may rise up.
    Last edited by Advance The Man; 02/23/2005 at 09:36 AM.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I don't know about you guyz, but I am all excited about a war with Iran.
    Like "Excited!, Excited" or just looking forward to it?
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    One more thing about Iran. It is possible they will implode. They have a very progressive younger generation that may rise up.
    Yes, it is going to happen. It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when. I think we should just let them be and follow europes lead on this one and wait it out with the "carrot and stick" approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Yes, it is going to happen. It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when. I think we should just let them be and follow europes lead on this one and wait it out with the "carrot and stick" approach.
    All carrot and no stick makes a great salad bar.
    Quite a shock!

That’s one subject I am quite conservative about….sigh.
    george bush's IQ is 5 points higher than john kerry! lol! military records prove it!! check out the new york times, nudist! lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    george bush's IQ is 5 points higher than john kerry! lol! military records prove it!! check out the new york times, nudist! lol.
    I bet he was tested on some kinda Diebold machine without a paper backup
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I bet he was tested on some kinda Diebold machine without a paper backup
    Either that, or Jeb was the test proctor
    Sorry Joe Bear...treobk214's claim is true. If Bush is an ***** based on nudist's claims and Kerry is 5 ticks dumber...what's that make Kerry??
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Sorry Joe Bear...treobk214's claim is true. If Bush is an ***** based on nudist's claims and Kerry is 5 ticks dumber...what's that make Kerry??
    Well then they're obviously both idiots. What's ur point grrrrrrilla?

IF x < *****_threshold & y < x THEN y=*****

Simple!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Well then they're obviously both idiots. What's ur point grrrrrrilla?

IF x < *****_threshold & y < x THEN y=*****

Simple!
    But wouldnt that make kerry a bigger *****?? Where was it that kerry got his MBA...I forgot