Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Don't include me in your spat with treobk214. I could care less about anyone's avatar, except of course the avatar of NRG's . If it's not you, is it your boyfriend?
    Just checking in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    You people are way to concerned with me and my avatar. Which, for some reason you both seem to think is actually me.. lol
    Hey Joe is it Artie Lange?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Hey Joe is it Artie Lange?
    Yep - You can see portions of the "HOWARD STERN" logo behind him.

And I missed Claire's real picture? DANGIT! If it's anything like her toon av, hubba!

BTW, Claire, is the toon av something from Tank Girl?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    No...I wear my hair like this when I dont have time to wash it
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Yep - You can see portions of the "HOWARD STERN" logo behind him.

And I missed Claire's real picture? DANGIT! If it's anything like her toon av, hubba!

Claire real av is very nice. Cute and smart.mmmmm
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    No...I wear my hair like this when I dont have time to wash it
    Come on, there's more to it than that...

Either A) it's from some show or comic, in which case I'm just curious, or B) you or someone drew a portrait of you, in which case, again, HUBBA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Claire real av is very nice. Cute and smart.mmmmm
    RE-POST! RE-POST! RE-POST!

PLEASE!

[Okay, now it's sounding a little creepy. Sorry 'bout that...]
  8.    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by truk881
    I'm 23 and glad to know I actually have a shot at seeing a social security check. With out even mentioning all the other good stuff Bush has done.
    I am curious about all that other "good stuff" Bush has done...

As Bush has tried to point out, in his own "eloquent style", the problem with SocSec is that eventually SS will be paying out more than it is taking in from worker's payroll taxes. What is contributing to this problem, that could be changed to reduce the crisis?

-job losses- Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy have NOT created the jobs that were promised. there are less workers paying into SS thanks to bush's economic management. solution: repeal those tax cuts and put the money into SocSec.

-job losses- giving financial incentives for companies that move jobs overseas reduces jobs paying into SS here in the US. solution: give tax breaks to companies moving job INTO the US and penalize those moving them out! Duh!

futhermore, bush continues to tell us that we are under constant threat of attack by terrorists (even though he says he is making the world safer..) yet he wants us to put our SS money into the stock market, which reacts very badly to terrorist attacks and threats of same. You can bet that after privatization, if a dirty bomb goes off on Wall Street and it causes economic chaos, Sec State Rice will say "No one could have anticipated that such a thing was possible". oops our bad. sorry you lost your investment. (just an example, btw).
    "No one could have anticipated that such a thing was possible". oops our bad. sorry you lost your investment. (just an example, btw).

which is what kerry would have said as he'd have tried to explain the UN. And incidentally, kerry or the other fools have no social security plans whatsoever. That's comforting, right? but you'd be happy with kerry, even though he'd have had NO plan at all, he'd at least have been eloquent though, right? lol.
    Last edited by treobk214; 02/22/2005 at 07:18 AM.
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    ... you'd be happy with kerry, even though he'd have had NO plan at all, he'd at least have been eloquent though, right? lol.
    I'd have been happy with Anybody But Bush.. a proven fool and natural disaster. Bush- like a rock! only dumber!
    all you have are insults, nudist. if only you had a candidate! lol

the world will never elect insult artists, that is your party's sad truth.

before solving any problems, democrats first look for who they can cast blame on.

only the democrats would elect a PROVEN LOSER - HAPLESS HOWARD DEAN - a man who lacks any type of tact as well as self - control - to lead their party.
    the nation has ZERO confidence in that ape, nudist, yet your party choses him to LEAD them!
    lol. HOW APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PARTY! what a collection of buffoons!
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    all you have are insults, nudist. ...the world will never elect insult artists....

... a PROVEN LOSER - HAPLESS HOWARD DEAN - a man who lacks any type of tact as well as self - control .....
    ... that ape..... what a collection of buffoons!
    At least you don't engage in insults. You are certainly above that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're Welcome!!!!
    Like he said!
    Dumb enough to become President of the greatest country on earth - ever. I'd love to be that dumb! I doubt you would have been happy with anyone but Kerry. I don't know maybe your avatar gave it away. Thank goodness I'm on the winning side...again. I know one thing, I wouldn't still be crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    I'd have been happy with Anybody But Bush.. a proven fool and natural disaster. Bush- like a rock! only dumber!
    Unfortunately, more than half his posts are about condemning the GOP.

To bad, with all his free time, maybe if he had put his energy to better use, a retired nudist from FLA, he could have changed some minds ?
    I'm in Florida, have been all my life. I'm active in the local Republican party. I was confident we would win Florida. Why? Because the amount of new registered voters we picked up from 2000 - 2004. The press only talked about the Democrats and their effort. We busted our a$$es to pick up more votes. We still are. Here's a news article from newsday. It is no mistake we won, we currently have a 6 to 1 cash advantage - and we're pulling away. We are optimists, Democrats almost always are pessimists. Win or lose, we look at what the future can hold for us, not complaining about the past. We will never stop fighting for freedom. Finally the tide has turned in this country. We are a country that is a conservative majority.

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels

To bad, with all his free time, maybe if he had put his energy to better use, a retired nudist from FLA, he could have changed some minds ?
  17.    #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    HALF?? I'm slipping. I know I can do better than that.. so much material, so little time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I was confident we would win Florida. Why?
    Everyone was confident Bush was winning Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Everyone was confident Bush was winning Florida
    Of course he won Florida...and you can thank Diebold and Halliburton. Hahahaha
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    At least you don't engage in insults. You are certainly above that.
    hey, im simply returning the favor, nudist. i didnt start these insults, YOU DID. thats the difference. since you felt the need to fling insults around, i think you should expect to hear some directed toward your party as well.

listen, if your party was in the right, you`d have won the support of the majority of america. but you are steadily losing ground, why is that?

if your side possesses all of the know - how, why is it that you are failing to convince by such increasingly larger margins with each election?

additionally, your party`s hopes become more of a pipe dream with each bizarre display performed by your fearless leader, howard dean. honestly, i really have no worries looking ahead to 2008, nudist. insult away, i just think youre wasting your breath