Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's Movie Friday for me today!

I heard "Hide and Seek" was good, but I also want to see "Assault on Precient 13."

I'm looking forward to "Hitch" but it doesn't start this week.

Anyone else going to the movies or been lately?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I know Hitch is coming out this weekend, but if its playing in your area I recommend "The Work & The Glory." It's based on the 1st of 9 books in the series of the same title. Hopefully they will make movies for all 9.
    Anyway, the story takes place in New York in the early 1800's. It is the story of a fictional family involved in the true events surrounding the founding of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon Church). Even if you are not Mormon or religious at all it is a great movie.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    It's Movie Friday for me today!

I heard "Hide and Seek" was good, but I also want to see "Assault on Precient 13."

I'm looking forward to "Hitch" but it doesn't start this week.

Anyone else going to the movies or been lately?
    I saw HIde and Seek and loved it....but I've read some pretty bad reviews for it.

I've also read GREAT reviews on Assault as well as some terrible reviews.

So, both movies could be a hit-or-miss depending on the individual. So, in other words....no help here
    I saw Hide and Seek too. All I have to say is, "Hide and seek a nother movie." It's a straight line.
  5.    #5  
    Saw "Assault on Precient 13." A good drama! While a little on the graphic side I was able to sit through it and not miss half of it with my eyes closed.

Lawrence was awesome, Ethan seemed a lil young for his role but it was good seeing him as a leading Man after his incredible role in "Training Day."

A few surprises in the movie and I see a Part 2 coming. So if you're looking for a lil ride, this is a good choice.

My hus wants to see "Hotel Rwanda." May be too heavy for me though.

~~Now bring on "Hitch".

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I saw Hotel Rwanda last week. Of course it's heavy, HOWEVER, they WAY held back on the gore.

I recommend. Good movie.
    Boogeyman ! then Constatine, then The Ring 2 !
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I saw Hotel Rwanda last week. I recommend. Good movie.
    I 2nd that motion.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Million Dollar Baby is a great movie.
    hey dbrummels, fellow horror movie fan, I've got a couple up and coming contenders for ya due out sometime next year I believe -

1)the fog - remake

2)the thing 2 - sequel to john carpenter's film with kurt russell.
    that will smith movie
    it looks sillly but i love will smith
    Blessed beyond measure!
  12.    #12  
    Yeah, maybe but... What a man, what a man -- what a man, what a might fine man~

Pooh's Heffalump Movie...woo-hoo!

Man, having a 4-year-old changes your life!
    Never argue with an *****; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Author unknown
    hitch was pretty good
  15.    #15  
    Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Saw "Hitch" yesterday and it was really good! Will just might take Brad's place in my hollywood heart throb catagory. Yes, Mr. Smith was lookin mighty good and his casting was right on point!

Definately a good date movie (although I enjoyed it while hubby watched "Hotel Rhanda") and also a fantastic Valenstine's Day treat!

"Million Dollar Baby" is next on our list. Eastwood is a great producer and the reviews were good (not that their always right). Really loved "Mystic River".

Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    hey dbrummels, fellow horror movie fan, I've got a couple up and coming contenders for ya due out sometime next year I believe -

1)the fog - remake

2)the thing 2 - sequel to john carpenter's film with kurt russell.
    Sweet !
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Million Dollar Baby is a great movie.
    Ditto! Just saw it today with hubby and one sign for us that a movie is great is if it provokes questions or indepth comments and thoughts afterwards.

I was very surprised with the turn of the movie and the ending. Great work Clint!!

Saw Constatine, awesome!
    Was Constantine really that good? I heard pretty harsh reviews about it.

I'm thinking about catching Hitch this weekend. So far.. no one had anything bad to say about it.
    hitch is a good flick. very suave comedy. this flick's got game, pardon the pun.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast