• What do you think I should do?

3 13.04%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Who is with me :P
  2.    #2  
    ....touching those nerves...
    I hate confrontation!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen

Todd/Indy
    Man, I almost posted the very same topic!!!
    Already taken care of... I started the official "Who's with me" thread... it was moved into the off topic forum. I think we should try to get more replies to that one than some of these other unofficial "Who's with me?" threads.
    The sad thing is... this is a FORUM and, "Who's with me?" goes against the whole idea of a forum. Forums aren't for "Who's with me?" or "Who's against me?". Forums are for DISCUSSION. Discussion is ALL INCLUSIVE. All this, "Who's with me?" crap, excludes 50% of the discussion it could allow.

Why on Earth would anyone want to have a discussion with someone that sees things eye to eye?

It isn't like FLAMING's allowed in here. Why be afraid of a difference of opinion?
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    lighten up francis
    I for one am tired of all the "Who's with me..." threads, so I...hmm...if I'm "with you", I'm part of the problem...okay, count me out.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by roonolium
    lighten up francis
    Who's francis? If you're referring to my second grrrrrrrrrrrr post, the thoughtful one above it was posted simultaneously. Hope I didn't coincidentally give the wrong impression.

Todd/Indy
    Do you want the other titles changed, specifically remove the "Who's with me?" from the title?

Todd/Indy
    I'm with you. See, I'm raising my digital hand.
    Who's francis? If you're referring to my second grrrrrrrrrrrr post, the thoughtful one above it was posted simultaneously. Hope I didn't coincidentally give the wrong impression.
    Swing and a miss! Negative one point on the pop culture reference.

It's a line from Stripes.

-MB
    Quote Originally Posted by belanger

-MB
    Now THAT'S what we need. The Urban Commando Vehicle!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragan
    Now THAT'S what we need. The Urban Commando Vehicle!!
    It was the Urban ASSAULT vehicle . . .
    ...and the winner is...

Quote Originally Posted by belanger

-MB
    Who are the who? Who's With Me Officially? The Specimen is in the "he-ouse" Geez, who is with me? Hating on the Who Is With Me? -- is free speech. It's protected.

Great thread! Lots of introspection going on here about an important off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    ... is free speech. It's protected.
    Not in a private forum. We (meaning TC) can limit/edit/censor anything we choose. It doesn't mean that we do or will, but we can.

Complaining about "who's with me?" with a thread title that contains "who's with me?" is a bit ironic, isn't it?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast