8 34.78%
  • I am not with you

8 34.78%
  • I'm with stupid

4 17.39%
  • What do you think I should do?

3 13.04%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    You are correct. And right after this thread dies....some ***** will post a thread like "my treo 650 got scratched.....who's with me'
    .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ........

LOL....

I am with you on that one.....
    Quote Originally Posted by coreysapp
    Dude:

You are correct. And right after this thread dies....some ***** will post a thread like "my treo 650 got scratched.....who's with me'

WOLWOL just earned the title you mentioned..........
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    I need to take a crap now... who's with me?
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    I already started this post once.....it was deleted. But the freaking "who's with me" posts remain and continue. Think I'll be frequenting MTDN much more and TC much less. This place is getting annoying.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    I already started this post once.....it was deleted. But the freaking "who's with me" posts remain and continue. Think I'll be frequenting MTDN much more and TC much less. This place is getting annoying.
    I do not agree with your last statement. Who is with me ??............
    Ironically, this is the only "who's with me" thread that is not annoying as hell. I don't like what's happening to TC
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Ironically, this is the only "who's with me" thread that is not annoying as hell. I don't like what's happening to TC
    Thank you. At least I know Sliverado is with me.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    So what do you guys suggest ..
    Give us a simple short oneliner to replace " Who is with me ".
    whats next? treo 700?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Nothing at all. The title is good enough w/o the addition of some stupid phrase. The purpose of the forum implies the statement.
    I'm not with you. I'm with wolwol & Mtreosexual. Thanks for asking, though.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    I think coreysapp need to get a life... who's with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo44
    I think coreysapp need to get a life... who's with me?
    I am with you on that one......

I think you also need to get a life. Nothing else left in your life, besides posting in a useless thread at midnight . Who 's with me ???
    <merged this one, too>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    How about:

"Is there any other member of the forum who agrees with the conclusion I have reached and wishes to take the time to say so without adding any valuable insight to the subject matter?"
    I'm so sick of who's with me, that I've practically stopped reading or posting in the Treo 650 threads. OT is the only reason I'm coming back to Treocentral. This is typical though, I had the 600 and learned as much as I needed to know - stopped visiting the site. Now I've got the 650 and I have a great set up thanks to Treocentral. I don't need the site like I used to. I'll start visiting it again (for help) once the next generation Treo is announced. Also, for the record, I posted a similar thread on January 27th and it got bumped off of the Treo 650 discussion. I searched and found it and it was not placed in OT, but simply the Treocentral.com discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone
    (I may "Drop off the Kids at the Pool" first --- eager anticipation always makes me do that).
    My little sister used the Drop the Kids off at the Pool expression recently in an email.

As she doesn't have any kids and I'd never heard it before I looked it up on the net...

ROTFLMAO...
    I was in a who's with me mood; can't believe I searched high and low for this thread as i remembered reading it a couple of weeks ago and was hysterical. As soon as I log onto treocentral no matter what time of day; I see a who's with me!
    I'm a little tired of them myself.
    I'M WITH YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by larry91403
    Enough with the blah blah who's with me threads!

Who is with me :P
    I say this needs to be moved to the main treo 650 forum again as this is the only who's with me thread I wouldn't mind seeing everyday. ummmm...........Who's with me?
    Last edited by davetheone; 02/17/2005 at 06:57 PM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234