Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    They're fun to use, and make my life more productive.
    Does it vibrate??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Have any of you ever tried this: using the wheel on your mouse as a button. Clicking on a link with the wheel will open a new tab.

Derek
    Yup, but I prefer the mouse gestures to anything else for navigation..... Check out the "All-In-One Gestures" extension.. Takes a couple days to get used to but I cant live w/o it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    Yup, but I prefer the mouse gestures to anything else for navigation..... Check out the "All-In-One Gestures" extension.. Takes a couple days to get used to but I cant live w/o it now!
    I use gestures on Maxthon. They are the most underrated feature out there. At times I wonder why I bothered to buy a mouse with a back button on it.
    I've downloaded Firefox and installed it (Windows XP Home), but I can't get it to work! IE still works, though. Hmmm...

I'm using Norton Internert Security as my firewall, and had temporary disabled some of the features, even loading Firefox as a known application for the Norton fFrewall, but it still won't work!

Sidebar: Is there a spec list of all the browsers that have known incompatibility issues with certain security software? Years ago, I may have read somewhere that Norton Utilities "works better: on Microsoft Internet Explorer, but I could be wrong.

###
    Another reason Firefox ain't all it's cracked up to be: corporate IT departments ban it. I am not allowed to use it at work because it opens security holes! Oh the irony!
    Just get IE7 beta. We have a lot of sites for school where Firefox doesnt work right. IE only.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I run FireFox off a thumb drive on my work PC. All the data gets cached to the thumb drive and not the PC (www.mobilefirefox.com).
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Another reason Firefox ain't all it's cracked up to be: corporate IT departments ban it. I am not allowed to use it at work because it opens security holes! Oh the irony!
    Our office has banned the use of:

MSIE
    Outlook
    MS Word

Since the mid 90's...many boxes don't even have web browsers.

My professional society is in the process of moving everyone off MSIE/Outlook and into Mozilla...new and younger employees...done...old timers being ....er...pushed, cajoled, encouraged but some are screaming and kicking all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Our office has banned the use of:

MSIE
    Outlook
    MS Word

Since the mid 90's...many boxes don't even have web browsers.

My professional society is in the process of moving everyone off MSIE/Outlook and into Mozilla...new and younger employees...done...old timers being ....er...pushed, cajoled, encouraged but some are screaming and kicking all the way.
    Interesting how one company thinks A is more secure than B and another thing B is more secure than A.
    I like how MS counts security holes in Linux as compared to Windows:

If a flaw is discovered in Windows it's one flaw.

If a flaw is discover in Linux, it's one flaw in Red Hat plus one flaw in Knoppix, plus one flaw in Xandros plus one flaw in .....
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345