Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The Captain doesnt drink KoolAid, does he??
    Sure does. He just doesn't spike his own.

Now please, no more questions. Bottoms up.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    burp.. excuse me
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    BobbyMike, long time no see. How's the wife?
    Fiesty! She's doing fine with no sign of remission. Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by BobbyMike; 02/03/2005 at 12:11 AM.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Quote Originally Posted by ****-richardson
    Come now. Let's all drink kool-aid and forget this silly banter.
    What flavor? I don't like the chickpea flavor, nor do I care for the Slim Jim flavor.
    I won't drink either of those flavors....

Unless you tell me to drink it.

PS How's the midwest lately, other than frozen?
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMike
    ...PS How's the midwest lately, other than frozen?
    We are actually unseasonably warm. It got to 47F today. It's really quite odd.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    I tried verifying this story to no avail but i will continue checking into this.
    Thanks for taking the time. One one hand the story looks quite convincing, but the source is a bit dubious.
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    This is an issue I have a problem with, and for the longest time. Indeed on my Israeli ID card it is written "Jewish" as nationality (instead of "Israeli") . I absolutely hate the fact that Israel is still requiring such bogus information on ID cards.
    That's really weird. "Nationality" seems to be a really misleading term, because "Jewish" is certainly not a nationality (nor a religion as mentioned above). But they couldn't really call it "race", even if that is what it in fact comes down to, could they?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by ****-richardson
    We are actually unseasonably warm. It got to 47F today. It's really quite odd.
    That's sick. We've been wishing for temps in the 30s. At least all my winter work is restoration/installations inside.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12