Page 1 of 41 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Will the Eagles finally get over the hump this time and go to the Superbowl?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    They will go to the SB, but will lose to their cross state rival, just as they did earlier this year!
  3.    #3  
    Winning it would be nice, but at this point I just want them to get there!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I didn't know the Nittany Lions are in the Super Bowl. That's really cool!
    Oh, my dear, the PSU Nittany Lions are the MID state rivals ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    They will go to the SB, but will lose to their cross state rival, just as they did earlier this year!
    Nah, the Eagles won't lose the Steelers. They'll lose to the pats. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Perhaps you are right -- they may just lose to the Falcons!!

actually, both the eagles and the pats are going to lose against the steelers; pats this weekend and the eagles superbowl weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    actually, both the eagles and the pats are going to lose against the steelers; pats this weekend and the eagles superbowl weekend
    Them's fightin words, sonny.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Hey If Boston can win the World Series the Eagles can win the SuperBowl.

See you all on Broad Street for the parade.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe

It took the Sox 83 years to win ... I wouldn't compare the Eagles to the Sox or you guys may have to wait awhile longer.

Being a PA native, I'd love to see an all PA Super Bowl ... but I am rooting for my Steelers!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
    Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3.
    Hit 'em low,
    Hit 'em high,
    And watch our Eagles fly.
    Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
    E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!
    Die Eagles die, on the path to ignomy,
    Hide Eagle Hide, TO's gone and without he,
    You will stall,
    You will cry,
    To watch your Eagles Die.
    C-U-R-S-E-D Eagles.

No, I don't really hate the eagles, I just wanted to see if I was any good at cheer writing. :-)

No No no you mean Boylston St when the Pats are riding the Duck Boats!
    :-D
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The Eagles will definitely win this weekend and would beat the Steelers in the SuperBowl if the Pats weren't in the playoffs.

There is no way the Steelers will win this weekend. Are you kidding me? I appreciate your team loyalty but I got to ask: Did you Steelers guys *WATCH* your "15-1" team struggle with the measley J-E-T-S last weekend or did you just track the score on your Treo?!? If Herm hadn't been such a knucklehead and gotten closer before kicking - twice - I'd be trash talking a Jets fan right now. Heck, by all rights I should be.

The SB will be: Philadelphia vs. New England.

It's as easy as ABC - Another Blitzburg Choke!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Hide Eagle Hide, TO's gone and without he,
    You will stall,
    You will cry,
    To watch your Eagles Die.
    C-U-R-S-E-D Eagles.

No, I don't really hate the eagles, I just wanted to see if I was any good at cheer writing. :-)
    Blasphemy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    The Eagles will definitely win this weekend and would beat the Steelers in the SuperBowl if the Pats weren't in the playoffs.

There is no way the Steelers will win this weekend. Are you kidding me? I appreciate your team loyalty but I got to ask: Did you Steelers guys *WATCH* your "15-1" team struggle with the measley J-E-T-S last weekend or did you just track the score on your Treo?!? If Herm hadn't been such a knucklehead and gotten closer before kicking - twice - I'd be trash talking a Jets fan right now. Heck, by all rights I should be.

The SB will be: Philadelphia vs. New England.

It's as easy as ABC - Another Blitzburg Choke!
    3 offensive points will not win games as so aptly demonstrated by the Jets. In fact, the past three games they played the Steelers, they amassed a total of 12 offensive points, all on field goals.

The Steelers will beat the Pats this weekend in a low scoring affair and will embarass the Falcons in the the Super Bowl.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    3 offensive points will not win games as so aptly demonstrated by the Jets. In fact, the past three games they played the Steelers, they amassed a total of 12 offensive points, all on field goals.

The Steelers will beat the Pats this weekend in a low scoring affair and will embarass the Falcons in the the Super Bowl.
    Your right about the Pats and the Steelers, but the Falcons are going to be eaten alive by the Eagles.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Will the Eagles finally get over the hump this time and go to the Superbowl?

I have that as my wallpaper at work right now, lol. I'm getting really nervous for Sunday. If TO was playing then I'd say they can take the Falcons easy but without him... Plus you have the NFC Championship Game jinx.
    Your right about the Pats and the Steelers, but the Falcons are going to be eaten alive by the Eagles.
    OK, you changed my mind ... it'll be an all PA Super Bowl!
    Hehe.. I'm going to practice my snowball making and throwing Saturday for Sunday's game.

Seriously, after watching (in person) lose the last two, I am ready to put my hopes one last time this Sunday. I expect the Eagles D to 'contain' the Falcon's DVD (Dunn, Vick, Duckett, or is that reversed?) and the Eagles O to build upon last week. We need Brian Westbrook and Jevon Kearse to have monster games.

GO BIRDS!
Page 1 of 41 12345611 ... LastLast