Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I can't take it anymore. I am just so dying for this game to start and I've still got about 30 stinking hours to go.
    I'm with you! Come on kick off!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Maybe age matters to you, but any man's jock strap of any can stay far, far away from me!
    True enough. I'm surprised no Eagles fans commented on that story. I mean, since when does the star of a historic team cheer against his successors?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    True enough. I'm surprised no Eagles fans commented on that story. I mean, since when does the star of a historic team cheer against his successors?
    Concrete Charlie was a GREAT player who came from a day when instead of dancing you would take it out by laying the other guy out on the ground. For somebody like him who played with his heart no wonder he sees what he does today and wants to wrap his jockstrap around his face. Old school vs new school. Not that I hold it against him, in fact I understand him.

Either way, what does this have to do with all the tea in china? We all know that the Eagles will win by 3 and we all know that the Gov. of Mass. is a wuss for not taking the bet to eat cheesesteaks.

Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
    Fight Eagles, fight, score a touchdown 1, 2, 3.
    Hit 'em low, hit 'em high,
    and we'll watch out Eagles fly.
    Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
    (come on...let's hear it!)
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    We all know? Apparently someone forgot to tell Vegas and all the people who forced the line to where it is.

go pats
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    who cares what some greasy bookie in vegas says.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Coming home (wife driving) from downtown Jax. It is now (no exagerration) at least 25 to 1 Eagles fan to Patriots fan. Saw espn crew, hung out with obnoxius Eagles fans. Reminds me of local Gator fans. Friends of mine sold 20 yd line seats for $7,000 for 2 to a broker! He claimed he wants to make $500. Eagle fan really want to win this game!
    Personally I think it is ridiculous what ppl are asking for and paying for the tickets these days. And it's not just the Superbowl. Regular season games in decent seats at Fenway Park for a night game are going for $10 - 30 dollars above the sale price (granted this com paired to $3000 for a superbowl ticket...)

Lets get this party Started!!!!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Personally I think it is ridiculous what ppl are asking for and paying for the tickets these days. And it's not just the Superbowl. Regular season games in decent seats at Fenway Park for a night game are going for $10 - 30 dollars above the sale price (granted this com paired to $3000 for a superbowl ticket...)

Lets get this party Started!!!!
    I'll be going to a Sox game 9/16 against the A's in Boston. Red Sox just sold out of the seats I wanted. I then tried any seats and could only get individual seats. I gave up. Is their any other way than ebay to look for tixs available? Ebay tixs are going for 2 and 3 times what the Sox sell them for.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    bump
    if you want sox tickets goto Craig's list... if you want phi<
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    7-7 at halftime. This game is killing me. I'm not sure which team is goofing up worse. All I know is that the Eagles should give up sweeping Westbrook to the left side cause it's going nowhere.

As for Bednarik, his cup is so small that it couldn't fit around TO's pinkie. Sure he was a great player, but now he's just a bitter old man. You know how many times Eagle fans wanted to kill former owner Braman? Plenty, but we never rooted against our team. If you want to root for the Pats Chuck, then move to Boston and bother them with your bitterness you old coot. And whats your problem with TO? You talk about old time tough guys and then TO imitates one and plays when his doctor said he shouldn't. Drop dead Chuck. GO EAGLES!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Though I still think TO is a punk and I really dislike him, I have to say he is one tough SOB. First he GOT UP AND WALKED off the field when he busted his ankle and now he's playing in the Superbowl. I hope this teaches him some humility, but I know it won't. Nevertheless, a heck of a performance.
    Deion Branch is the MVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    if you want sox tickets goto Craig's list... if you want phi<
    Think your response got cut off. What's Craig's list?

btw the Eagles are going down the drain (4th qtr 10:45 & countin)
    onside kick unsuccessful, this game is over. After seeing the number of Philly fans last night downtown, I do feel sorry for them. They really wanted it. I suspect the lack of Pats fans is this is old hat.
    Does Mcnabb know what a 2 minute offense is?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I think everyone needs to take a humility pill. Your doctor's appointment is on Sunday.
    Diagnosis: Dynasty.

go pats
    were was the Eagles coaching staff the last 6 minutes time mgt lost them the game
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    were was the Eagles coaching staff the last 6 minutes time mgt lost them the game
    I don't know if it lost the game, but it prevented them from having any chance of winning.
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast