Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Hey - it's gotta be better than having America's most corrupt Mayor.
    Ugh, please don't bring that up. I've never voted for a Republican in my life except for the last mayoral election. I voted Democrat across the board except when it came to Katz. I hate Street with a passion.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I was in your God foresaken city June 2003 and couldn't wait to get out of there! Jacksonville is beautiful, in fact so is all of Florida.
    I live in NJ which is very different than living in the city of Philly. I wouldn't want to live in the city, too damn congested for me. I like living near Philly, NYC, DC, Jersey Shore, etc... because there is so much to see & do. Florida (South Fla.that is) is a nice place to visit, but I am a seasonal person. I like the snow, leaves changing color in the Fall, the flowers blooming in the Spring, that's my thing. But I do love South Florida. Go Birds!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
    Ugh, please don't bring that up. I've never voted for a Republican in my life except for the last mayoral election. I voted Democrat across the board except when it came to Katz. I hate Street with a passion.
    Then your stomach must've been turning like mine to see him at the pep rally in his Eagles jacket leading the Eagles chant. I thought it would be funny if a reporter asked him, "Wouldn't you agree that it would be a crime if the Eagles don't win the SuperBowl?" Street would probably say, "No comment.", at hearing the word "crime" before hearing the part about the Eagles.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Here's a question for you:

If God were to play in single man coverage against TO, how many TD's would TO score?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, John," said God.

ďThis is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a green, white and silver sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous EAGLES logo flag, and in every window, an Eagles emblem.

John looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won two Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point John?"

"Well, why does Donovan McNabb get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "John, that's not Donovan's house, it's mine."

PHINALLY!! GO EAGLES!
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Our father who art in the Linc, Donovan be thy name. Thy kingdom come,thy 'Bowl will be won, in Jacksonville as it was in Philly. Give us this week our yearly win and forgive us our pass interferences as we forgive those who make field goals against us. Lead us NOW into interceptions, and deliver us the Trophy. Amen."
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Philly 31, NE 27 -- can't wait!
    Eh... I hate both teams. Couldn't they both lose?!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Here's a question for you:

If God were to play in single man coverage against TO, how many TD's would TO score?
    Trick question. TO is god...

I borrowed that answer from Airheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
    Trick question. TO is god...

I borrowed that answer from Airheads.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the answer I was looking for. You win two free tix to the Superbowl where you and a guest will get to watch the Eagles shock the world in their victory over the Pats! Well actually, I can't come through on the tix but you can still watch the Eagles win on TV.

I completely forgot that Lemmy joke was in Airheads. Guess I'm not as original as I thought I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Eh... I hate both teams. Couldn't they both lose?!
    Couldn't the Miami Hurricanes stay out of trouble?
    I'll be shocked if TO has a decent game. His nickname should be "TD" for "The Decoy". He'll be so tentative on that broken leg of his.
    > A man had 50 yard line tickets for the EAGLE'S
    > PLAYOFF game.
    > As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone
    > is sitting in the seat next to him.
    > "No." he says, "the seat is empty."
    > "This is incredible, " said the man. "Who in their
    > right mind would have a seat like this for the EAGLES Playoff
    > game, the biggest sport! ing event in the world and
    > not use it?"
    > He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I
    > was supposed to come to the game with my wife, but she passed away.
    > This is the first EAGLES game we haven't been
    > together since we got married in 1967."
    > "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But
    > couldn't you find someone else - - a friend or relative or even a neighbor
    > to take the seat?"
    > The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the
    > funeral."
    > GO EAGLES
    That's the furthest thing from the truth. G. Cobb was on WIP this morning, and having talked to the players in Jax, they are all saying they are amazed how hard TO is running and cutting. They told him that they are putting plays in the game plan to feature TO as the #1 receiver and there will be no restrictions on him including going across the middle. They told G. that Eagles trainer Ron Burkholder is an awe right now of how fast TO has healed and looks at him practicing with the same awe the rest of us watched Smarty Jones with as he blew horses away all year (up until that final race). He said they expect to see the same TO Sunday that we saw all year.

But if you don't believe me and want to put your money where your mouth is, I will surely take that bet you offered: "I bet the eagles will have more passes picked off then passes TO will catch." Please either tell me what you would like to bet, be it money or whatever, or eat crow right now Bostonian. - Oh, it's on now sucka!!

TO! TO! TO! TOOOOO!!!!
    I'll eat crow if the pats lose... But they won't...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Hey Big Red,

I'll make the terms of your bet easy for you. If the Eagles throw more INT's than TO has catches as you predict, then for the remainder of February I'll use a Patriots avatar of your choosing here on TC. If on the other hand, TO has more catches than Eagles' INT's, you will use an Eagles avatar of my choosing for the remainder of February. It's simple and keeps it pretty friendly. So ya gonna back it up or are ya just the Freddie Mitchell of New England running your mouth senselessly?
    That sounds like a fair bet... your on
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    That sounds like a fair bet... your on

WOOHOO! Sounds good. That's why I like you Red Sox fans. You got a pair just like Philly and understand what suffering in sports really is. That's why I root for the Sox in the AL. That and the fact that I consider the Yankees to be the Cowboys/Lakers of baseball.

Anyway, I just dropped by to say:

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take it anymore. I am just so dying for this game to start and I've still got about 47 stinking hours to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Was good, my favorite quote...''That Owens guy, I'd like to wrap my jockstrap around his face.''
    And the jock strap of an 80 year old. Eek.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    And the jock strap of an 80 year old. Eek.
    Maybe age matters to you, but any man's jock strap of any can stay far, far away from me!