Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    The coaches on the Pats are going to be ready for whatever Phillie throws at them...

Timmay

go pats

I guess that means game planning for Davey Rohan to play QB for NE after Brady suffers the wrath of the Eagles aggressive D... Brady isn't mobile enough to escape Kearse's rush or Dawkins on the saftey blitz... Conversely, the Pats defensive isn't quick enough to handle Westbrook who'll get the ball about every other play (probably mostly as passes)... and the big weapon will be Donovan RUNNING... he prefers to pass but he's a GREAT runner... A new Dynasty begins this Sunday!!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!
    Oh he'll suit up and play, but he's going to be nothing more then a decoy... He is a non-factor. The coaches on the Pats are going to be ready for whatever Phillie throws at them... I bet the eagles will have more passes picked off then passes TO will catch.

Timmay

go pats
    That's the furthest thing from the truth. G. Cobb was on WIP this morning, and having talked to the players in Jax, they are all saying they are amazed how hard TO is running and cutting. They told him that they are putting plays in the game plan to feature TO as the #1 receiver and there will be no restrictions on him including going across the middle. They told G. that Eagles trainer Ron Burkholder is an awe right now of how fast TO has healed and looks at him practicing with the same awe the rest of us watched Smarty Jones with as he blew horses away all year (up until that final race). He said they expect to see the same TO Sunday that we saw all year.

But if you don't believe me and want to put your money where your mouth is, I will surely take that bet you offered: "I bet the eagles will have more passes picked off then passes TO will catch." Please either tell me what you would like to bet, be it money or whatever, or eat crow right now Bostonian. - Oh, it's on now sucka!!

TO! TO! TO! TOOOOO!!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    A thug, yes. A goon, no. Harrison is the biggest-hitting safety in the league. He head-hunts more than anyone. It's fairly well known.

Glad he's on my team, though. :-)
    Harrison is a great player but I think Brian Dawkins is better. He hits just as hard without taking cheap shots or getting fined (e.g. Dawk's hit on Crumpler last week vs Harrison's fine for his hit on Ward). Dawkins is also better in pass coverage. Harrison was voted by players as the Dirtiest Player in the League. I'd bet Dawk would be voted best safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    A thug, yes. A goon, no. Harrison is the biggest-hitting safety in the league. He head-hunts more than anyone. It's fairly well known.

Glad he's on my team, though. :-)
    Harrison is a great player but I think Brian Dawkins is better. He hits just as hard without taking cheap shots or getting fined (e.g. Dawk's hit on Crumpler last week vs Harrison's fine for his hit on Ward). Dawkins is also better in pass coverage. Harrison was voted by players as the Dirtiest Player in the League. I'd bet Dawk would be voted best safety.
    Ooooh, I can feel the burnination!
  5.    #85  
    BigRed, I'll take some of that action also. Let me know what you want to lose.

Now let's all sing the T.O. song!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Maybe he would like to bet his right to ever use a Red Sox affiliated avatar again.

As for the TO song, here we go....

TOOOOOO! TO! TO! TOOOOO!!!!
    TOOOOOOOO! TOOOOOO!
    Tee-Ohh.. Tee-Ohh....

Teeeee - OOOHHhh... TO. TO. TO. Teee- ooohhhh.. Tee-Ohhh

I think everyone needs to take a humility pill. Your doctor's appointment is on Sunday.
    I think everyone needs to take a humility pill. Your doctor's appointment is on Sunday.
    Keep your psychiatrist and his Paxil prescriptions to yourself and just sing along!!

TO ran a third of the practice plays today and Andy said he did a real good job. Like I said, you shouldn't have done that. 'Cause it's on now sucka!

How many superbowls has TO won?

I thought so.
  11.    #91  
    How many superbowls has TO won?

I thought so.
    I really love the Eagles!!
    After Sunday, he'll have (1)!!

What's up with the bet? You opened your trap, now it's time to back it up! Like I said earlier, what do you want to lose?

Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    It'll be 2 after they repeat next year! :>

Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    You opened your trap, now it's time to back it up!
    Of all the open traps in this thread, mine's letting the least breeze out. :-) I don't have to back it up. I'll let my boys do that.
  14.    #94  
    I bet the eagles will have more passes picked off then passes TO will catch.
    BigRed, what's up with your bet? You are awfully quite now.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Who knows who is gonna win, but I'll tell you this... there is about 3 times the amount of Eagles fans than Patriots fans in Jacksonville. I was downtown Jax last night and will be there again tonight and tomorrow. Maybe it will change b/c I hear 30,000 more people are coming in today and tomorrow.
  16.    #96  
    Advance The Man, are you down there for the game from Philly or do you (unfortunately) live there? Eagles fans are going to take that city over this weekend. Wish I were there.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Advance The Man, are you down there for the game from Philly or do you (unfortunately) live there? Eagles fans are going to take that city over this weekend. Wish I were there.
    They're not calling it Phillyville without good reason.
    I live here thank god. I was in your God foresaken city June 2003 and couldn't wait to get out of there! Jacksonville is beautiful, in fact so is all of Florida. Why everyone doesn't try to live in Florida is beyond me. Real Estate is reasonable compared to other large population states, no state income tax, job growth, awesome weather, less crowded, etc. And more the merrier for Philly fans or NE fans, we're raking in your dough!
    I think about living in FLA whenever I visit but those ideas get blown away by the hurricane coverage every year. I'll take the snow.

I have no doubt that Jax is nice - after all - isn't it the home of Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst? Isn't he Jacksonville's favorite son and honored philosopher? Hey - it's gotta be better than having America's most corrupt Mayor.
    Hey Big Red,

I'll make the terms of your bet easy for you. If the Eagles throw more INT's than TO has catches as you predict, then for the remainder of February I'll use a Patriots avatar of your choosing here on TC. If on the other hand, TO has more catches than Eagles' INT's, you will use an Eagles avatar of my choosing for the remainder of February. It's simple and keeps it pretty friendly. So ya gonna back it up or are ya just the Freddie Mitchell of New England running your mouth senselessly?
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast