Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041 LastLast
    How much do season tickets cost? Do you pay face on those? ($60)
    Face value.
    And you get first shot at playoff tickets, right? I mean, for all those Steelers fans out there. Doesn't really matter for you.
    LOL

Preseaon and playoff tickets are inlcuded. Have to buy them.
    WOW! Eagles tix. They arrived!! Did you get yours BEFORE the preseason game in the mail? I was sooooooo peeved. We have to pay the first half of our ticket price in February and the rest in May but the Eagles can't get us our tix until two days before the first preseason game?!?!How much more incompetence do I need to show to convince anyone the team is doomed this year?

Was Andy Reid in charge of getting us the tix on time? Did he make the comment that two days advance shipment was plenty of leeway? Maybe he snuck it in right in between his statements that the WR talent is aplenty as well as the depth at the RB position. I think he selected Jabar Gaffney out of the free agent market the same day he picked the shipping method for the tix. In his (neverending) confusion over WR talent, he inadvertantly thought that FredEx was a real shipping company and sent the tix via a Mitchell-like (non-existant) entity.

GO BIRDS ANyway....

BTW, Pats fans.... How does the playoff tix system work in NE? Not that Pittsburgh need worry about having to make any playoff stops there this year because your team is up the Delaware without a paddle too. McGinest...gone Givens.... gone Branch.... hold out.... who the heck is Brady going to throw to? The four TE's you drafted over the last four years (?!?!?). I bet you would pick up Pinkston right now if he got cut!

Mulroney looked pretty good the other night. Think he will take Dillion's job? Or will Bill run by committee? I think Dillion hit the wall last year and think one of those two will happen. I can't see him not at least splitting the carries. What is the local speculation? I heard Dillion talk unhappy.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Yeah it was down to the wire,

I received my tickets Tuesday. The game was Thursday.
  7.    #727  
    Those tix are a thing of beauty. I actually think the EAGLES will go pretty far this year. The 'D' looks good!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    hey guys, as you knew before i work for the Makers of TerrellOwens.com as well as plenty of other official pro athlete sites.

well we recently launched the all new Bwestbrook.com, and im am Admininstrating it. official website of Brian Westbrook. we have a section for asking Brian questions which he will be ansering soon. check it our Bird fans!

oh and vote Dmac and Bwest for FedEx Air and Ground Players of the Week at NFL.com
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Was at the Cowboys game. Anyone here me on TV there? "O.DDDDDDDD. O.D. , O.D. , O.D...."

BTW, where did the Patriots fans go? I guess they disappeared with their wide receivers and Super Bowl hopes! =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C View Post
    BTW, where did the Patriots fans go? I guess they disappeared with their wide receivers and Super Bowl hopes! =]
    4-1 to start the season. Undefeated in their division. Very strong defense. Improved running game. And an improving offense...getting better every week. You're right, they have no chance of doing anything this year.

To answer your question. I stopped my daily visits here during the mod powerplay. Now I come by about once a month.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    my pics from the dallas @ philly game

Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  12.    #732  
    Where do you think the EAGLES rank in the NFL today after week 6?

Here's my ranking:

1. Chicago
    2. Indy
    3. Seattle
    4. New Orleans
    5. New England
    6. Carolina
    7. St. Louis
    8. EAGLES
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo View Post
    4-1 to start the season. Undefeated in their division. Very strong defense. Improved running game. And an improving offense...getting better every week. You're right, they have no chance of doing anything this year.

To answer your question. I stopped my daily visits here during the mod powerplay. Now I come by about once a month.
    "Mod powerplay?!?" My GAWD GUYYYS!!! It's a minor website here. No reason for armed civil war. Learn from mistakes with Iraq.

As for the Pats... I didn't say they have no chance of doing anything. I said they have absolutely no chance of winning the SuperBowl with their embarassing collection of WR's (Worst Receivers). They could add Pinkston and Fredex and Tom Brady would call it an upgrade with how peeved he has looked putting up with those guys. And trading away Deion Branch only poured salt in Brady's wound. Not a good thing when you get rid of all your best offensive players while alienating your franchise QB. I do like Laurence Maroney though. And BTW, the Broncos B-slapped the Patsies AGAIN!! Face it - Shanny is your Daddy!!

My top 5 teams look like this: rankings:

1) Chicago
    2) Indy
    3) Denver
    4) New Orleans
    5) Philadelphia

Where is KRam? Did he leave New England with Deion Branch or did the new regime of mods use the Patriot Treo Act to permanently detain him?
    "Mod powerplay?!?" My GAWD GUYYYS!!! It's a minor website here. No reason for armed civil war. Learn from mistakes with Iraq.
    No War, it's just that most posters I enjoyed reading left, so the site is not the same for me...therefore I come by less often.

As for the Pats... I didn't say they have no chance of doing anything. I said they have absolutely no chance of winning the SuperBowl with their embarassing collection of WR's (Worst Receivers). They could add Pinkston and Fredex and Tom Brady would call it an upgrade with how peeved he has looked putting up with those guys. And trading away Deion Branch only poured salt in Brady's wound. Not a good thing when you get rid of all your best offensive players while alienating your franchise QB. I do like Laurence Maroney though. And BTW, the Broncos B-slapped the Patsies AGAIN!! Face it - Shanny is your Daddy!!

My top 5 teams look like this: rankings:

1) Chicago
    2) Indy
    3) Denver
    4) New Orleans
    5) Philadelphia

Where is KRam? Did he leave New England with Deion Branch or did the new regime of mods use the Patriot Treo Act to permanently detain him?
    Yes, the Pats WR's are struggling...but I say give it a little time, they get better every week. As for best offensive players. Branch? Over-rated IMHO. He was not worth his asking price. And I would say that Brady and Dillon are FAR better offensive players. I agree, Maroney is the real deal...great things to come.

And yes, Denver spanked us. This time they really earned the win, I'll give them that. That playoff game last season was another story though...the Pats beat themselves.

I still think the Pats have a decent chance at making the Superbowl this year. As I said, they are 4-1 and getting better every week.

As for your rankings, I think you have Indy WAY too high. Without Edge, they are barely scraping by. Come on, they nearly lost to the Jets and Tennessee. My list would take them off and put the Pats at #5...and climbing.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Aaaaarrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Bob-C; 10/30/2006 at 05:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo View Post
    No War, it's just that most posters I enjoyed reading left, so the site is not the same for me...therefore I come by less often...
    very true, and very sad.

btw -- my skins are past pathetic.

most people in DC look forward to football season like roosters await the dawn. The team made what seemed to be many smart moves during the off season too, and many of us thought they'd be Super Bowl contenders.

jeez.

I feel almost as miserable as a republican...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Aaaaarrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Had to get that off my chest after Bryant hit that FG yesterday. Would never have thought that guy could hit it.

Anyway, it's a shame about people leaving TreoCentral. I leave for awhile and come back. Maybe the same will happen.

As for the Eagles, I got to drop 'em off the radar from the top of anything. I saw a girl watching the game with little football knowledge know that the Eagles were not going to run out of time before getting any points at the end of the half. Reid should be fired for not having drilled into McNabb yet that you can't through a pass to the 3 yard with no timeouts and 9 seconds left in the half. It's fundamental to either throw in the endzone or throw it away to kick the FG. McNabb has done this 1-2 times a year for the last 8 years. Even in the playoffs (Remember Minnesota?). That's stupidity on both the QB and the coaching staff.

The Pat's move up this week Jo and while I understand your arguments about Indy, they are still undefeated so what can you do? I think a lot will be sorted out next week after Indy and Denver clash. Will be a classic offense vs defense battle. Have heard that Shanny will be using their next two games, Indy and @Pgh, as a test for Plummer. The reasoning is that if he can't beat those teams now, he won't in the playoffs so it's time to try Cutler. Personally, I think most QB's could do the little that Plummer is being allowed to do now. Cutler should have little problem at least doing that.

My top 5:

1. Chicago - Still recovering from that Monday night win last week.
    2. Indy - Still undefeated.
    3. Denver - First team since '34 Lions to give up only 2 TD's in first 6 games.
    4. New Orleans - Keep waiting for a collapse but they really have gelled with Brees.
    5. Patriots - Keep getting better and climbing.
    What happened to the #1 offensive team?? They got stopped... and this was w/out the starting QB, and our defensive personal.. Go Jags.. J-A-G-S, JAGS, JAGS, JAGS!!!
    R A V E N S!!!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I've never posted on this thread before, but the time has come for me to make 2 observations:

1) Given the Eagles play so far this year, isn't it time to shut this thread down?

2) We all know who the best team in the NFC East, NFC and NFL is. If you don't, just look at my Avatar for a clue!
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ