Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    And then there are teams that win the Super Bowl 3 out of 4 years in a row and in spite of it are still the hometown fans' second favorite team and don't even warrant a thread.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Guess you haven't seen the vast majority of heisman winners who stink it up in the NFL.
    Yes I have but there are still heisman winners who do well. Guess YOU haven't obtained the wisdom to tell the difference between the two.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    And then there are teams that win the Super Bowl 3 out of 4 years in a row and in spite of it are still the hometown fans' second favorite team and don't even warrant a thread.
    What is there to say? They have a record that speaks for itself. :-) No need to pump.
    Yes I have but there are still heisman winners who do well. Guess YOU haven't obtained the wisdom to tell the difference between the two.
    If the Texans somehow managed to acquire the last 10 heisman winners, they'd still stink. I'm not losing any sleep over bush envy. :-)

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!
    New England fans believe in history and tradition -- the poetry of pain, tragedy, and triumph...

Philadoophia fans believe they matter
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  6.    #686  
    I'm feeling good about the BIRDS this year. Let's hope that last year was just a fluke.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    I'm feeling good about the BIRDS this year. Let's hope that last year was just a fluke.
    I read that the QB is enjoying life without TO, wonder how he will feel in December? I think the birds will be 2nd or 3rd in the NFC East.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    myself and bunch of fellow birds fans from TO.com are headed to the HOF game, Philly/Oakland, in OH. should be fun. ill be at camp a lot st lehigh of course too.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!
    Second favorite team? Ummm....no. They are the ONLY team, and no thread is needed for everyone to know it.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    myself and bunch of fellow birds fans from TO.com are headed to the HOF game, Philly/Oakland, in OH. should be fun. ill be at camp a lot st lehigh of course too.
    Sounds like fun...too bad there weren't better teams to watch, but what's a bird fan gonna do?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Sounds like fun...too bad there weren't better teams to watch, but what's a bird fan gonna do?
    I figure they're used to it by now.
    TRUEST fans in the country. i cant be ashamed of that.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I know. I actually respect the eagles for kicking out TO like that. I wish more teams would have the guts to do things like that.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    That is a big claim. I would have to give that to the Raider fans (which I am not). Philly is crazy for their home team, but there is nothing that compares to the Raider Nation and the Black Hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    That is a big claim. I would have to give that to the Raider fans (which I am not). Philly is crazy for their home team, but there is nothing that compares to the Raider Nation and the Black Hole.
    sp if we dressed up like it was Halloween every sunday in all black we would be better fans? Oakland fans have nothing on us.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    sp if we dressed up like it was Halloween every sunday in all black we would be better fans? Oakland fans have nothing on us.
    It is not just the dress up they do, I have been to both stadiums, saw the Skins at both as well as others. Eagle fans are true but the Raiders are just a little more zealous for their team.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    It is not just the dress up they do, I have been to both stadiums, saw the Skins at both as well as others. Eagle fans are true but the Raiders are just a little more zealous for their team.
    skins fan? i saw Bruce SMith's last game in washington, funny, Eagles fans outnumbered Skins fans at their own stadium at least 3 to 1
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    skins fan? i saw Bruce SMith's last game in washington, funny, Eagles fans outnumbered Skins fans at their own stadium at least 3 to 1
    non skin fans in the majority ?????

any credibility you may have had on any issue just went down the drain...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Sorry dude, I can not give any credibility to that statement. I got lucky and purchased season tickets 3 years in a row (during their worst years) and no way was there more bad guys than good guys in the stands. The longest wait list in the NFL for season tickets in the largest (I think still) stadium, with the longest consecutive sell out for tickets. No way did you see more unless you refused to look beyond your own seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    non skin fans in the majority ?????

any credibility you may have had on any issue just went down the drain...
    um, i was there, Eagles fans DID outnumber skins fans by at least 3-1. it was the last game of the season. Bruce Smith's last game ever. Brian Westbrook tore his bicept in that game and missed the whole playoffs that year. it was a piintless game for the skins, and there were at least 3 times as many Eagles fans as Skins fans there. id bet any amount of money on it.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"