Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    That D is terrible!!! You did not stand us up!! We still put 10 points up with our pathetic Offense, We could have been tied had that catch stood in the endone. Stood up and shut down? WTF are you smoking and can I have some?
    Heeheehee, if the winning team is so horrible, what does that make the losers?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    but I can guarentee you that TB will not win again this year .
    You can't guarantee that, the next season starts this year. I think you meant to say TB will not win again this season. Pretty funny comment of yours though.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    You can't guarantee that, the next season starts this year. I think you meant to say TB will not win again this season. Pretty funny comment of yours though.
    You are correct, season would be the correct term. But, who knows they may not win this year, doubtfull unless you become the 49ers all of a sudden, but possible
  4.    #604  
    This is not my year for the teams I follow.

1st - Eagles completely blew up and who knows if next season will be any different.
    2nd - Bengals' Palmer goes down when I thought they could have won that game with him there.
    3rd - Bears? I hope my teams luck changes this weekend.

If the Bears go down, I don't know who I will route for then.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Just give up on football my friend and chant, "Let's Go Flyers!"
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I understand your frustration, could not even beat a team that only had 120 yards . If I remember there was an interception late in the game (3 mins in 4th), on TB side of the field and what did TB do with the turnover? You may be right, they may not beat Seattle, but I can guarentee you that TB will not win again this year .
    He WAS right - so was I!! Now the Skins can begin work on figuring out who their QB will be next year.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    He WAS right - so was I!! Now the Skins can begin work on figuring out who their QB will be next year.
    Yep, guess they can start working on next year. They are a couple of weeks behind the rest of the NFC east on next years preparations . I really do not have a favorite in the running, don't care much for any of the teams left, no real hatred for any of them either, kinda of a boring playoff for me now. The skins have 2 options at QB, both strong arms, but both need maturity in game situations.
    Who are you talking about? I'm guessing one is Ramsey. I wasn't sure he was still there. I recall his agent was pining for a trade when he got benched. I have no idea who the other QB would be. Do you think there is any chance Brunell comes back as starter next year? Gibbs has had success with those old vet QB's and I don't know what his patience level will be like to develop a QB. What do you think?
    The skins have 2 options at QB, both strong arms, but both need maturity in game situations.
    Who are you talking about? I'm guessing one is Ramsey. I wasn't sure he was still there.
    I'm pretty sure Ramsey is going to be gone. Gibbs drafted Jason Campbell out of Auburn last year and supposedly he's ready for a bit of real action. Since he and Brunell are Gibbs guys and Ramsey is not, I think the QB situation is a done deal. Of course, 'Skins fans will have to deal with growing pains of a rookie QB. Their biggest need is a receiver to compliment Santana Moss. If they get that, they'll be very interesting next year, assuming the defense doesn't drop off.
    You mean you don't like James Thrash as the second WR?!?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Who are you talking about? I'm guessing one is Ramsey. I wasn't sure he was still there. I recall his agent was pining for a trade when he got benched. I have no idea who the other QB would be. Do you think there is any chance Brunell comes back as starter next year? Gibbs has had success with those old vet QB's and I don't know what his patience level will be like to develop a QB. What do you think?
    Patrick Ramsey is the back-up and played decently when he came in a couple of weeks ago when Brunell hurt his knee. The skins picked Jason Campbell out of Auburn with the 25th pick last year. Campbell was the SEC offensive player of the year and a finalist for both the Unitas and Manning awards for nations top college QB. He has a lot of upside and is a quick learner, strong arm and mobile. I think Brunell will be back, probably as starter but maybe as a mentor. The biggest need will be a 2nd WR to compliment Moss.

Thrash is OK when healthy, a 2nd quality receiver is needed.
    You don't like Thrash either?!? He's the Eagles former #1 I'll have you know!!!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    He is an OK WR. Only 1 year with over 800 yards, most years around 500 yards. He is better at kick returns than as a receiver. This is his 2nd stint as a skin.
    We couldn't wait to get rid of him.
  15.    #615  
    aka Trash!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Yeah. Good ol' Trash. Hey, I saw that play, "The Philly Fan" over the weekend. Boy it was good, but painful to relieve some of those memories. Especially since I was at a lot of those games. The thing I related to most was when the guy says, "Are you kidding me? We got McNabb and TO. With those two playing and having TO locked up for 7 years, we're going to have a fistfull of rings!!" I recall saying something like that myself. The play starts off the night before the SuperBowl last year and ends with the Philly fan screaming at the TV, "Hurry up!! What are you doing?!? You're taking too long!!" ..
  17.    #617  
    Things are so bad in Eagle Land that no one even talks about them anymore. Not even the haters or moaners. This is pitiful.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    i just talk about it enough on TO's board, Westy's board, and the EMB, i come here partly to get away from it.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Hey guys the Eagles are in pretty good shape right now. They have $14M+ under the cap right now. And if (when - sorry CP) they cut TO. It will push that up to almost $21M.

Personally, I'd like the see the Eagles pick up Trevor Pryce. Our DL did nothing last year. But it looks like the Eagles are deadset on OL. They are also talking about getting Randle El.... sorry but after bringing TO in two years ago, I just can't get excited about that.

Oh, and BTW. If they don't get a CBA and impose 2007 limits on 2006.... you the Redskins are in TROUBLE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
    The Eagles should pick up Lavar Arrington.