Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
    eagles suck and should stay in last place!

TO has a ego the size of a stadium. No I in team and he does not know that. TO should end his career - simple. His manager is a stupid *****- even worse.
    it's a shame to see this all end the way it did.. I think that the situation could have been handled better by both parties. with that said to is no angel and was warned plenty of times about his mouth. I think the whole thing is easy stay out of the cameras and away from the interviews because they only get him into trouble.. anyway i hope we can bounce back from this and atleast get the wild card... just my 2 cents..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    kicked in the teeth again by the zebras

no way that elbow wasn't down !!
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I don't care what TO does or says in the media. if I were the eagles organization my stand would be: let him pop off at the mouth, ignore him or pop off back, and then look for him on 3rd and long. win games.

I can't believe the Front office is that soft that they can't handle some comments.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    kicked in the teeth again by the zebras

no way that elbow wasn't down !!
    Did not get to see the game (West Coast) and travling so was keeping up scores only. The announcer I was listening to said definately down. Penalty killed them. Gotta pull for the iggles tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    I don't care what TO does or says in the media. if I were the eagles organization my stand would be: let him pop off at the mouth, ignore him or pop off back, and then look for him on 3rd and long. win games.

I can't believe the Front office is that soft that they can't handle some comments.
    I understand about wanting to win games, but you can't have a player badmouthing his teammates. That just makes for an unhealthy team atmosphere. He should have heeded all the warnings and kept his mouth shut. It's that simple. I understand your frustration over losing him due to such nonsense, that really does suck. Both sides have some fault in this. The eagles knew who and what they were getting when they signed him. TO was warned about his antics. Time for the two to part ways and hopefully learn from their mistakes.

Maybe Denver will know how to handle TO? Best idea would be to include a general gag-order in his contract. If he talks to the media, he loses money. I'm only partly joking here....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Did not get to see the game (West Coast) and travling so was keeping up scores only. The announcer I was listening to said definately down. Penalty killed them. Gotta pull for the iggles tonight.

What you couldn't watch was the runner's elbow touching 6" prior to the goal line on the 2 pointer.

the offsides penalty on the blocked conversion kick wasn't obvious to me either ---

painful painful painful ending.

still haven't looked at sport pages.
    ... Gotta pull for the iggles tonight.
    watching a cowgirl/iggles game feels about the same as I felt watching the iran/iraq war --- you kinda want both sides to lose...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    watching a cowgirl/iggles game feels about the same as I felt watching the iran/iraq war --- you kinda want both sides to lose...
    I know, but I can talk to an Eagles fan and understand what they are saying, with the cowchips you are never sure.
    Gotta pull for the iggles tonight.
    Ok...you just fell off my Christmas card list!

No Xmas card for you either!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Ok...you just fell off my Christmas card list!

See, how do you fall off a Christmas card list? You have to be taken off the list, just like one of their fans to act like an intentional incident was somehow the mistake of the victim At least an Iggle fan would take credit for the action of ripping the list in sections just to get my name off the list. Hard to understand them cowchip fans
    See, how do you fall off a Christmas card list? You have to be taken off the list, just like one of their fans to act like an intentional incident was somehow the mistake of the victim At least an Iggle fan would take credit for the action of ripping the list in sections just to get my name off the list. Hard to understand them cowchip fans
    Hey now...quotes like that won't help you "fall" back onto the list mister!
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM

the longest worse month of my life, was the weekend I was once stuck in dallas.

My dislike for the cowgrls is primal. Its beyond just the smug ways they've found to beat my beloved skins over the years -- usually on some last second bit of satanic intervention. (I even think Survivor's Hogeboom stuck his finger into our eye once in a game where he came off the bench for Danny White.)

Its their arrogance -- that dumb hole in the roof stadium -- cheerleaders who get movies made about them, an owner who wants to be their coach...

They beat us even during THEIR dreadful years

I even hate Texas-- a place whose proudest progeny are Tom the BUGKILLER Delay, and junior "soldiering is for patsies" bush.The fattest city in america (Houston) is in Texas -- (what's that line from An Officer & a Gentleman: "only 2 things from from Texas -- steers and queers" ??)

Is it too late to give it back ??? Do we need to show a receipt ?? Where's mexico's returns window ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 11/15/2005 at 03:22 AM.
    I love the Eagles fan. They actually had a burial for T.O. before tonights game. Just unbelievable stuff.
    Might need a burial for the 2005 Iggles right now...
    Aawwww...you're making me feel bad for you. Let me find some cheese to go along with all that whining!

the longest worse month of my life, was the weekend I was once stuck in dallas.
    Yeah, I feel your pain. The last time I went to Texas, I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't want to leave...but alas, my life is here in NC and it was sad....so I understand where you're coming from
    My dislike for the cowgrls is primal. Its beyond just the smug ways they've found to beat my beloved skins over the years
    There's a joke that I'm sure most of ya'll have heard, but here it goes...a small kid was in court talking to the judge at his parents divorce trial. The judge asks the kid if he wants to live with his mom and the kid says "no, she beats me". The judge then asks if he wants to live with his dad and again he says, "no, he beats me". He then asks who he wants to live with and the kid says, "The redskins...they don't beat anybody!"
    Its their arrogance -- that dumb hole in the roof stadium --
    That's so God can watch America's team play...man, that must burn you to know that the Cowboys have the name of "America's Team"! So....in contrast...if you're a fan of the Cowboys rival...then does that make you, "un-American"? Ahh, now I see where some of your comments are coming from
    cheerleaders who get movies made about them
    Speaking of this, I just saw something Sunday evening about the Cheerleader tryouts. It was 90 minutes (if I remember right) and showed the first 1000+ girls that tried out and showed the whole process where they knocked this down to 36 girls. That was nice...I wonder when they'll show something like that for the Deadskins?

Oh, and finally....How bout them Cowboys?! It wasn't all pretty, but it was a win!
    my condolences to all u eagle fans lets go giants
    It's only a matter of time before people come to the realization that someone on the team does not know when Donovan can't play. I'm all for playing through the pain, but when you can't throw the ball, tell the coach! As a coach, your job is to make you team win, and you can't do that with a broken QB. It was frustrating last night to see Donovan F try to play that game...

And for the record, I'm a semi-Iggles fan now. Any team that tells TO to pack his bags deserves my respect.
  19.    #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Might need a burial for the 2005 Iggles right now...
    It's Over!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?