Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    I suppose that's appropriate. Being an Iggles fan is about the scariest thing I can imagine.
  2.    #442  
    Even though we won yesterday (by luck I must say), I have to admit that our window looks like it's starting to close.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    It was like destiny wasn't going to let the game end yesterday until the Eagles had more points then the Chargers. But that win wasn't ALL luck yesterday. Just a LOT of it. We did hold LT to 7 yards rushing and snapped his record streak for scoring TD's. That's a good sign.

The thing that bothered me most yesterday were all the mental errors McNabb made. It doens't bother me if the guy throws an INT because those things happen. But how many years is it going to take for him to learn that with no timeouts left in the half you have to throw into the endzone or throw the ball away??? He did the same thing last year against the Vikes in the playoffs. He does it EVERY year at least once. He does it so much that my friend called it at the stadium right before he did it yesterday. He said this is where McNabb does something stupid and throws a 5 yard pass over the middle and time runs without a FG att. I nodded in agreement and then #5 did exactly that once again. C'mon Donovan, spend some time with Madden football in the offseason until you figure out clock management.

It also peeved me when he took a 13 yard sack to take us out of FG range earlier in the game. I don't get it. You playing hurt and so instead of just throwing the ball away, you hobble around backwards 13 yards and take a sack???

And what the heck was with the fire alarm at the stadiuim? WHOOP!! WHOOP!! Attention! Drew Rosenhaus is demanding more money for all his clients or he will burn down the stadium. WHOOP! WHOOP!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    BTW, nice pics. Did you take those with your Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Did you take those with your Treo?
    Heck no, they're too nice.

Canon Power Shot SD400
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Congrats Eagles, they made the plays to have lady luck smile on them. How about that **** whoopin the Skins handed the whiners.
    What the heck has Mark Brunell been on this year? And why didn't he take it last year???
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Brunell has happy receivers this year who do not give up on the play. I expected Gibbs to send in the King from that Burger King commercial to play defense, he would have probably scored also.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Brunell has happy receivers this year who do not give up on the play. I expected Gibbs to send in the King from that Burger King commercial to play defense, he would have probably scored also.
    you're right about the happy receivers bit -- I confess I was REAL skeptical when they let Coles etc. leave.

But whuppin the Girls in the last 2 minutes transformed them psychically too !!
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)

Enuff Said!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl

Enuff Said!!

Ouch, you're just mean...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Ouch, you're just mean...
    Yes, I am
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    Right there with you 36-0 NYG whupped the skins
    When Philly pulled to 21-28, I thought they were going to pull off the upset (then Donovan threw that pick in the endzone.) It just went south from there...
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    When Philly pulled to 21-28, I thought they were going to pull off the upset (then Donovan threw that pick in the endzone.) It just went south from there...
    Just imagine the score if the donkeys had played four quarters
  17.    #457  
    Now no T.O. for the next two games. What else could go wrong!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Well, I don't know about ya'll...but I've enjoyed the competition in the NFC East this year MUCH more than previous years. Being a Dallas fan, I like rooting for my team and rooting against the deadskins....but it's more enjoyable to watch when all 4 teams are about evenly matched. Makes for a good season! The only thing is...even though the NFC East is all good this year, the even-ness of it will screw someone getting into the playoffs with a wildcard. So a lesser team with a better record will get in because of them being in an easier division. But that's the name of the game. Still, fun to watch (also, I'm sooo glad Cowboys are doing good...b/c my college team NCSU is stinking up the field this year!)
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Well, from my perspective, if I hear a single word from him while he's hurt...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Is he out for 2 games now? Last I heard he was still day-to-day, and he ws not limping on Wednesday. A bigger concern to me would be Donavans ribs and chest area if I was an Eagles fan. Of course those will make nifty excuses if the Skins take out their frustrations of 36-0 on the birds.