Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I was at the last two Championship games as well and was feeling the same way last Sunday night about the curse. But now I'm feeling really confident. Even without TO, this team is a world better than last year - and I even think last year the team wins if McNabb hadn't gotten hurt.

I'm LOL thinking of practicing snowball throwing Sat. Take it from TO who told the fans not to worry. The Eagles got this one. There's no such thing as a curse and Jinx is just some dancer at Cheerleaders. Take Monday off and party at Chickie's and Pete's after the game Sunday night!

As for the Steelers, you gotta know your rookie QB is in trouble. He looked bad against NYJ and now he's playing the defending Champs in the AFC title game and all he is preoccupied with is whether or not to wear gloves. To glove or not glove- THAT is the question?!? Bradshaw never worried about pansy stuff like that!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    The SB will be: Philadelphia vs. New England.
    I agree with you, but beating the Pats.... I don't know about that one. I hope they can do it.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Not over yet, but the Eagles look like they are heading south for February.
    Well it's over now and Jacksonville here we come!.

E - A - G - L - E - S... EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Yessssssssssssssssss!
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Go Pats.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Go Pats.
    It's times like this I wish I was a mod on this forum. Someone needs a banning.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I second that motion
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
    It's times like this I wish I was a mod on this forum. Someone needs a banning.
    Hey now. That game's over. It's AFC time now. :-)

go pats
    Hey now. That game's over. It's AFC time now. :-)

go pats

Go Steelers! Let's have an all-PA Superbowl!!! A couple years ago at college one of my roommates was a Penn State freak. That year it looked like an all-PA Superbowl was possible and he thought if it happened it should be in Happy Valley at Penn State. We all laughed at him for that, now it could actually happen. (the all-PA part, not the Happy Valley part)
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I'd love to see an all PA Superbowl! That would be awesome.
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    PA would split into two. :-)
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Are you flying a plane, jk? Have you met ACD yet?
    Yes, I am. Sorry, I don't know who/what 'ACD' is. I guess the joke is on me!
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    PA would split into two. :-)
    Looks like it may not be so...
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Game over.

go pats
    It's a rough time to be in Philly... your football team finally makes it to the superbowl and then you have to meet the Pats. This is going to be a great game, but with the coaches on the pats, Tom Brady, Corey Dillon, Adam Vinitari, and the D Fence... the eagles don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Happy 30th Birthday to me!! Best damn birthday present I ever got. I can't believe I called the score on the nose!! Must have been fate. Congratulations birds fans, we're going to big dance!! One Team, One City, One Goal
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    No joke on you at all. ACDriver is a frequent poster on TC. He's funny, charming and -- interestingly enough: A pilot! Check some of his posts on AFLAC thread, they are truly priceless
    So what do you fly? Are you a commercial pilot?
    (Sorry tjd: Right now the Steelers are behind 31-17)
    I don't know ACDriver, I'll have a look at the AFLAC thread. I fly a few different types of aircraft including rotary turbine and fixed single & multi eingine aircraft. I used to fly in the Army, now it's just an expensive hobby.
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
  19.    #39  
    Don't count Philly out so fast. Their has been many teams in the past that were favorites and ended up getting their a** kicked in the Superbowl. So all I have to Say is:
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryP2375
    Happy 30th Birthday to me!! Best damn birthday present I ever got. I can't believe I called the score on the nose!! Must have been fate. Congratulations birds fans, we're going to big dance!! One Team, One City, One Goal
    Any chance you can have a birthday again in two weeks to continue with the fate?
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast