Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    we will see my man, good luck tomm night, i seriously think the Raiders are going to surprise the Pats. buts thats enough bout that. this is the Eagles thread
    Meh. The Bills surprised them two years ago, and well, you know the rest. :-)
    If T.O. will stop B.Sing, then they may go to the BIG DANCE again. The NFC is very weak this year. The only threat may be Carolina, because they are healthy. My gut says Philly tho. Good Luck. I wish I knew what it was like to have a winning pro football team. I live in Detroit!!!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Good luck tonight on MNF, Eagle's fans you are going to need it.
    Oops. Two game losing streak for the iggles. :-) Time to give TO another contract.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Oops. Two game losing streak for the iggles. :-) Time to give TO another contract.
    TeeHee. How tall was the guy guarding T.O. last night?
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Also, I just wanted to say, it looks like Rich McKay has got Philly's number.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Meh. The Bills surprised them two years ago, and well, you know the rest. :-)
    I am going to the Bills/Bucs game, and well, I am little worried about the Bills D. I am hoping our RB can lossen the Bills D up a little to get the ball moving.
    Looks like the whole NFC east won their opening game....well except one!
  9.    #369  
    I had that game as a lost on my schedule anyway, so that will not stop our run to the Bowl! BTW, Trotter getting thrown out was BS!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Atlanta never would have ran like that with Trot in the middle. Trot tossed + Road Game + 2 atypically missed FG's = 4 point loss. No big deal. It's a long season and the teams that are winning when the snow starts falling go to the SuperBowl. The Eagles will be alright. Just hope they still get the home field. Not that I don't think they could win in Atlanta I just want to be at another NFC Championship game because being at that game last year was just one of the greatest feelings I've ever had and I want to be there again.

And what's with all the Pats fans on this thread busting balls? Shouldn't you guys be busy either watching the Red Sox try to win (and find a closer), or the Yankees hoping they lose??? I thought Boston natives were only Patriot fans during the Sox offseason. Like it's just something to kill time until spring training. You guys shouldn't be posting here until at least November, and most of you January.

And BTW, Michael (or Mike -whatever) Vick still does NOT impress me.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    You have it backwards...redsox season was a time-killer until the patriots started playing again. ..GO PATS!!!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I swing both ways... Redsox and Pats...

Eagles, we'll talk again in January.. if you make it that far.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    id be worried bout Buffalo's RB more than their Def. btw....u need to check out WillisMcgahee.com and EdgerrinJames.com and theprince93.com and ddockett.com

brought to you by Global Media Design, who brought Terrellowens.com....and KCB Sports Marketing....more to come...plaxico buress.....chad johnson.....

(sorry had to throw that in there, im working for them)
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  14.    #374  
    CrazyFly, you help put those sites together? If so, I need to hollaatcha about something I'm working on.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    CrazyFly, you help put those sites together? If so, I need to hollaatcha about something I'm working on.
    im not going to take credit for the technical part of making the sites...i do assist GMD(Global Media Design) with the site setup and message board moderating. feel free to hit me up.

how bout them Niners everyone?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    How good was it to see #5 and #81 talking and laughing on the sideline? League beware! I'm a little worried about this week though. The Raiders are desperate. The league really screwed them with their schedule this year. On the road against the two Conference Champs in 2 out of the first three weeks with arch division foe KC in the middle. The Raiders 0-3 record might be called The Black Hole after this weekend.

And you believe the Pats are whining about their schedule???
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    im not worried. and they are the defending champs....they need not complain...
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  18.    #378  
    We need a little better running game, that's the only somewhat weakness we have. Even with that, we're still the best in the NFC by far.

Come on Raiders and get sumadis "A** Whipping!"

GO BIRDS!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  19.    #379  
    Don't forget the "T.O. Show" comes on at 5PM today on WIP.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  20.    #380  
    What the heck was Reid thinking playing Akers today. He should not play for about 3 weeks with that type of injury. The Eagles were lucky to get the "W" today!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?