Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I'm suprised this took that long--The TO Song.
    http://www.juffe.com/NFL_*****.mp3
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
  2.    #322  
    T.O. is in (for now), now they need to get B-West & Simon in. Let's get these guys in camp! I want a Parade and this is the perfect year for the birds to win it all!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    both Pinkston and my favorite RB, Buckhalter went down with injuries this morning. Buck has a bruised knee and will be fine...Pinkston on the hand...there are reports he tore his achilles tendon...and will miss the entire season.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    both Pinkston and my favorite RB, Buckhalter went down with injuries this morning. Buck has a bruised knee and will be fine...Pinkston on the hand...there are reports he tore his achilles tendon...and will miss the entire season.
    Those reports were confirmed. Time for another young player to rise to the occassion as they always do in Philly.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    at least Buck will be ok
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  6.    #326  
    After the past week of "Soap Opera" drama, should T.O. go or not? That is the question. He's a game breaking player, but he may disrupt the team so much that they will not be able to focus on football. Especially how he turned on "5", I say:

Teeeee - OOOHHhh... TO. TO. MUST GO! Teee- ooohhhh.. MUST GO!

Teeeee - OOOHHhh... TO. TO. MUST GO! Teee- ooohhhh.. MUST GO!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Is it wrong of me to feel intense glee at all this garbage surroudning TO? I don't dislike the Eagles, but I really dislike TO.

Too bad he's one of the game's best players.
    Found this article very interesting. After the controversial remark that "Philadelphia Eagles quarterback was overrated because the media wanted to see a black quarterback succeed.'' Rush Limbaugh wants both Donovan and TO to go on his show so they can "settle their differences." Sounds like a marketing ploy to me but he can do it for a good cause as well. Here's the article form CNN.
    Differences
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Found this article very interesting. After the controversial remark that "Philadelphia Eagles quarterback was overrated because the media wanted to see a black quarterback succeed.'' Rush Limbaugh wants both Donovan and TO to go on his show so they can "settle their differences." Sounds like a marketing ploy to me but he can do it for a good cause as well. Here's the article form CNN.
    Differences
    i already read that article. even after i promised mysefl id never read anything by Rush ever again. his ego just might be as big as TO's
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    i already read that article. even after i promised mysefl id never read anything by Rush ever again. his ego just might be as big as TO's
    I think he'd have better luck getting prescription drugs then having them on his show.
    TO's such a great a player but he is even more disappointing to me as a person. Probably because he is capable of doing good things, he is very involved with charities. But the stuff he is doing right now is just wrong. I mean fine, you can ask for more money but to me the worst thing about the way he is handling this is that his beef should be between himself and the Eagles front office. He should not be bringing anyone else into this.

He snubbed Hugh Douglas by walking straight by him without shaking a hand. And I think it is pretty apparent that Andy told him to shut up because he was giving grief about doing the autograph session. Don't punish the fans TO - just do the autograph session. And he also told the offensive coordinator to speak only when spoken to. That's just plain disrespect. And to me, the most unforgivable thing of all he's done is drag McNabb into all this. Why? There was no reason. McNabb has remained very neutral in this. But I think TO is so defensive that if McNabb doesn't come out and demand the Eagles give into TO's demands then that means he is siding with management. It is selfish, unfair and it is wrong. If it weren't for McNabb sticking his neck out last year for TO he would never have been an Eagle.

And one last point about TO's contract. Not only did he sign it knowing how it was structured, he also made the comment that it was not about the money last year. He said it was about playing on the team and with the QB he wanted to. Well I guess that was last year and this year it IS about money. And since McNabb won't stick his neck any further and help him get what he wants this year, that makes him his enemy. I wouldn't want a friend like that.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Wishin' you folks luck tonight.
    Bob-C....
    You hit the nail on the head. Wow, I didn't like T.O. from about two years back and my wife asked me why (she was setting me up because she thought I was going to say that he was cocky....which I'm very cocky). The guy is very much a "me" type of player. And you're right, if you aren't "with him" then in his eyes you're "against him". I really dislike it when guys forget that the fans are the ones that pay his salary... I hate to see a guy with that much talent throw it away because of his attitude.
    I was watching an interview of TO and they asked him something along the lines of "What are you looking for? What is this about?" After rambling for a few seconds he says "It's about getting pa-" he cuts off. "It's about fairness." Good ol' TO. "Whatever you say Terrel, do not say it's about getting paid."
    I heard an interview with Jerry Rice where he was talking about how defensive TO is. He said that if he gets in his mind that you're against him, that is it. He never lets it go. He thought that was one of his biggest problems. He needs to let things go. He should also realize that McNabb is his teammate - not his agent. Negotiation is Rosenhass's job.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    we are gonna get spanked tonight. our first offense is going to look terrible.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I never rooted for the Eagles that hard in my life. I only watched the first half though and I have to say...the eagles didn't look that bad (as long as you forgot about the first 3 minutes of the game!). Your special teams sucked! But the receivers made some pretty impressive catches. I think the Eagles will be just fine without T.O.!
    "Like it or not, receivers have evolved into pro wrestling characters, borderline villains who never stop working the crowd, like Triple H or Rowdy Roddy Piper. When one of them lacks the talent or charisma to pull this off, it's pathetic. Just ask Freddie Mitchell."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...C-DT9705204233
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Nice effort Eags.

I know preseason doesn't matter much, but hell

Bucs 1-0
    Eagles 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Nice effort Eags.

I know preseason doesn't matter much, but hell

Bucs 1-0
    Eagles 0-1

NRG.. Jacksonville Jaguars are the Florida Champs brotha...