Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    yea that whole ''the nfc stinks'' arguement is played out too. sure the nfc is pretty bad, but the eagles aren't, they are doing something right.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    you are one of those who say the iggles are going down in flames every year..but what have they done? 5 straight NFC east championships? 4 straight NFC champ games? more wins than any other organization since 2000? yea maybe next year....you must be a dallas fan
    Yes, I am a DALLAS fan and yes the iggles ARE GOING DOWN this year!!!!

Um...who's gonna take their place? Um...oh look....someone just came in my office. Gotta go!
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    This is good news that T.O. will be at camp. Let's just hope he takes his anger out on the playing field, has a great season and helps us get to the SB. I JUST WANT A PARADE!!
    Do you really think that it's gonna be good news? The guy is a top talent, but I can imagine people on his team being too fond of him. That changes with winning....but they won't be doing any winning at training camp. The NFL needs more guys with this type of talent but lacking that type of attitude.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    Yes, I am a DALLAS fan and yes the iggles ARE GOING DOWN this year!!!!

Um...who's gonna take their place? Um...oh look....someone just came in my office. Gotta go!
    Do you think the last place Cowgirls are going to take there place? I think you need a reality check.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Do you really think that it's gonna be good news? The guy is a top talent, but I can imagine people on his team being too fond of him. That changes with winning....but they won't be doing any winning at training camp. The NFL needs more guys with this type of talent but lacking that type of attitude.
    It's always good news when you have all your players reporting to camp.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe
    Do you think the last place Cowgirls are going to take there place? I think you need a reality check.
    Where did my last post say that Dallas was going to take their place...I don't need a reality check....you need a class is sarcasm!
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe
    Actually TO was on the bench. The Eagles not iggles (Cowboy fans can't spell I guess), won that game without him.

E.A.G.L.E.S
    Cowboys fans can't spell, but I'm not one, so . Go pats.

You're right, he was on the bench for that game. Therefore TO added nothing to the team.
    ok, would you rather have a team that is a contender year after year, and makes you enjoy watching football, and has a chance any given year to win it all.....OR
    a team who has one or two winning seasons, maybe a super bowl, then disapears and is getting the top 5 draft pick for the next 5-10 years?.
    Or you can be a pats fan and get the best of both worlds.

Followed them since Bledsoe (lived in ct for 18 years). Here's hoping it never ends (though of course it will).
    McDOUGLE IS IN STABLE CONDITION

July 29, 2005
    By CHRIS McPHERSON

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Defensive end Jerome McDougle was shot in the abdomen Thursday night during a robbery attempt in Southwest Miami.

Head coach Andy Reid updated his situation during his press conference Thursday night. Reid said that McDougle is in stable condition. While the Eagles' doctors are still talking to McDougle's doctors in Miami for more specifics, Reid said that no major organs were injured.

McDougle had surgery after he was shot during a robbery attempt
    "I'm glad he is doing very well," Reid said. "I'm optimistic that he'll recover and be ready to play football."

But there is no timetable for McDougle's return. Reid added that he had left messages for McDougle, but had not talked to him.

McDougle would have reported for training camp with the other veterans on Monday. Reid acknowledged that McDougle spent a lot of time in the offseason working out and that he was in great shape.

As for the impact of McDougle's injury on the team, Reid said that teammates had contacted him and were concerned. But once the rookies and selected veterans take the field for practice football, Reid said everything will be fine.

"It's tragic," said rookie WR Reggie Brown. "I just hope he'll be alright. I really don't know how serious it is. It's something you don't want to hear.

"I think everyone will be able to rest easy as long as he's going to be alright."

McDougle spent most of the offseason woking out at the NovaCare Complex with hopes of taking over the starting spot at defensive end opposite Jevon Kearse this season. He had two sacks in 2004.

McDougle was selected as the Eagles first-round draft pick and the fifteenth overall selection of the 2003 NFL Draft. The Eagles traded up 15 spots in order to draft the star defensive end from the University of Miami.

In his two NFL seasons, McDougle has been plagued by injuries - an irregular heart beat and a knee sprain. In all, McDougle has missed thirteen games.
    :menu:
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Cowboys fans can't spell, but I'm not one, so . Go pats.

You're right, he was on the bench for that game. Therefore TO added nothing to the team.
    Man o Man... this thread will never Die!!!!!

The Eagles lost (I have the DVD in case you need to be reminded hehe)!!!! and yet this thread continues... good god... Even the Sox Yanks thread died!

Timmay

EDIT
    ------------------------
    And that sux what happend to Jerome McDougle
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    it will never die. it shows that us Eagles fans are always here, we dont crawl into holes and hide
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    it will never die. it shows that us Eagles fans are always here, we dont crawl into holes and hide
    Well maybe if we start throwing personal attacks at each other, it'll get locked! I'll start...

You're ugly and yo' momma dresses ya funny!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    The day that this thread dies will be the day football dies in Philadelphia. The day that football dies in philly will be the day that this city is wipped off the map. We love our Eagles, some people love them more then there children, I see this thread going to Jan 06 at least.
    Well maybe if we start throwing personal attacks at each other, it'll get locked! I'll start...

You're ugly and yo' momma dresses ya funny!
    cowboys fans

(u know my mamma )
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    My Pics from Training Camp last year (not taken with treo)

Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"

Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"

Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    4 weeks McDougle is out of camp for
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/sports/0...ougleshot.html
    Go PATS!!!!!

I only hope that when we beat the eagles again, TO and McNabb are healthy so that I don't have to hear all the crybaby excuses about why the Eagles lost...

"Ohhh, poor Donovan was sick and throwing up in the huddle...."

The Pats get NO RESPECT when they beat good teams (yes, I admit the Eagles are a good team). Everyone, especially the lame @$$ announcers, make every excuse in the book. It's about time that people just accept the fact that the Pats win because they're better. Period.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Well the reason Donovan was throwing up was he was playing the patriots. They have a way of making opposing QBs go bonkers. Look at what Manning does when he faces new england. Brady schools him despite having a fraction of the talent.

I have to disagree. The pats get all the respect in the world. You don't win 20+ straight games without gaining respect. Non football people may give them no respect because they don't put up huge numbers or have 10 probowlers, but those who know the game and watch the patriots play appreciate what they see.