Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Hey Bobby Boy...how's summer
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Eagles fans care way too much. This thread is proof positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hey Bobby Boy...how's summer
    It's way too hot for football!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    The best 'Fans' in the world!!
    Just wait until we win a Superbowl!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Go Iggles...Go Iggles
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    It's not like there is anything exciting coming up this 4th of July in Philly. I mean they got that Live 8 thing but that don't compare none to the excitement of training camp opening up soon.
  7.    #227  
    33 days until training camp!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    33 days until training camp!!
    And 34 days until I hear more about T-O than I need for the whole year.
    all you will hear is how he's in camp and how the whole team is welcoming him back for they are poised to make a run at the super bowl again!

we are the best fans...you can't deny that.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Only in Philadelphia can we have a concert like Live 8 and still find time to break into the Eagles chant and fight song.

E A G L E S! EALGLES!!!
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
  11.    #231  
    25 days and counting until training camp!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    25 days and counting until training camp!!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe
    Only in Philadelphia can we have a concert like Live 8 and still find time to break into the Eagles chant and fight song.

E A G L E S! EALGLES!!!
    I could hear that on the internet broadcast at the end of hometown boy Will Smith's set. It was too funny.

By the way I have some inside information on why Phila Phillie Jason Michaels got out of the Police station so quickly last weekend. My source says that the police gave him preferential treatment and moved him up on the processing list after they mistaked him for being on the Eagles.
  14.    #234  
    21 Days!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Did TO REALLY think they were going to give him permission to play in the Sacramento Kings camp??? It's like, "Hey I know I'm really giving you a hard time about this contract and I keep saying it really sucks and I won't honor it, but could you do me a favor anyway and let me play basketball so if I get hurt the contract won't be voided?"

And the even bigger question, is this the only time anyone's ever actually WANTED to play for the Sacramento Kings?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Did TO REALLY think they were going to give him permission to play in the Sacramento Kings camp??? It's like, "Hey I know I'm really giving you a hard time about this contract and I keep saying it really sucks and I won't honor it, but could you do me a favor anyway and let me play basketball so if I get hurt the contract won't be voided?"

And the even bigger question, is this the only time anyone's ever actually WANTED to play for the Sacramento Kings?!?
    its was only a mini summer league for rookies, prospects, and select veterans. he never wouldve stepped foot on an NBA court or in a real Kings Uniform. i mean heck, Master P is on the Kings summer league team!!!
    i dont understand TO's thinking either. basketball is his first love, but hes not NBA material. he played 3 seasons at UT Chatanooga and only started 5 games. and played in a pro leage from 2000 to 2002 and only appeared in like 5 games.

he did tear it up at his yearly celebrity bball game
    http://www.terrellowens.com/video/0081.php
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  17.    #237  
    Eagles Camp - Two more weeks!!

I can't wait!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    ill be there. but only for one day. hate being in TN. work doesnt allow me to make many trips home. ill only make the last day, sat aug 13th. thats the day we at the Terrellowens.com message board are meeting there.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    the bucs? didnt they like leave the NFL since winning the super bowl?? oh no they didnt, they jus havent done a dam thing since it
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"