Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Good to see Birds fans around the board. I just moved to Pittsburgh for a new job, and although it's a good football town, they're all rooting for the wrong team here.

I think I'd definitely trade a few of the middle-round picks to a team who needs depth and is willing to give up a 1st or 2nd round pick. We need help at the LB spot with Ike Reese leaving, and who knows what's up with Keith Adams (unless I missed some offseason news, he was still in limbo.) I also think we need to beef up the O line now that Mayberry is gone. I'd definitely use a 1st or a 2nd on a running back, you never know about Buckhalter or Westbrook as far as injuries go (I know B West was healthy this year, but...)

Can't wait for the draft! Wish WIP was streaming on the internet!
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonycpsu
    who knows what's up with Keith Adams (unless I missed some offseason news, he was still in limbo.)
    The Eagles signed him.

I also think we need to beef up the O line now that Mayberry is gone.
    Remember, Andrews will be back and that guy looked very good before he got hurt.

Wish WIP was streaming on the internet!
    The word on the streets here in the Philly/NJ area is that WIP will be streamed on the internet sometime this summer.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Adams only got a 1 year though. So some LB help would still be prudent.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  4.    #184  
    Will T.O. hold out or not? That is the question!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Who cares. When he's crying on television about how everyone scrutinizes him, how tough it is on his family, wah wah wah. You brought it on yourself, buddy. Live with it.
  6.    #186  
    Don't hate on a guy who's just trying to get paid (more)! After all, his family eats a whole lot!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    TO wasn't crying about football. There was something going on in his personal life.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Sure glad we (S.F. 49ers) got rid of that poorly adjusted human being!! What an *SS
    Yeah, he would have really ruined the 49ers team last year!
  10.    #190  
    How'd they do? I can't tell because I don't know much about the guys they took. Hopefully they won't be busts like Freddie Mitchell turned out to be!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    For what it's worth, Mel Kiper like their draft and so did Ray Diddinger. I didn't know any of the players either but Reggie Brown appears to be a pretty good pick from everything I've read and heard about him.
  12.    #192  
    I like the DL from USC. I think they had a good draft, but it's so hard to tell until they actually start playing. Some guys look great in college and horrible in the pros and vice versa. So we'll see. I'm wondering what's going to go down with T.O.

For everyone interested, 610 WIP should be streaming online by July (according to the station).
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  13.    #193  
    Big Mouth Freddie finally gets his 'walking papers!'

Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Yaaay! GO EAGLES! Freddie was a disappointment....
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    WOOHOO!! Goodbye Freddie. I got the final nickname you chump. Try this one on for size...

FredEx-Eagle!!
  16.    #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    FredEx-Eagle!!
    I like it!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  17.    #197  
    Latest word is that 610 WIP should start streaming online the beginning of June. Will keep you posted.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Unfortunately the NFL will make them not broadcast the Eagles.
  19.    #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Unfortunately the NFL will make them not broadcast the Eagles.
    WIP doesn't broadcast the Eagles games that's WYSP.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    WIP doesn't broadcast the Eagles games that's WYSP.
    All the more reason for the NFL to keep them from broadcasting the games online.