1.    #1  
    I'll bet "Seldomvisitor" is laughing his *** of right now wherever he may be.
    January 26th. It's a lock! (Okay okay it's far from my lock, but that's were I'm putting my chips down.)
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Hasn't SV fallen off the earth by now, let's hope so.
    Well, this thread is staying on topic so far.
    My cats breath smells like catfood.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    that's a boy Ralphie
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college.

But seriously, I am an eager awaiter (hmm...) of a GSM 650, and indeed agree that the other thread has become unwieldy. I just hope that it will be free of the bugs plaguing the CDMA version. That's the only thing that will justify the delay.

- hoju
    it said....choo...choo...chooose me!
    damn, S38 out of the chute like a bronco
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    any harm? any foul?
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    damn, S38 out of the chute like a bronco
    great post spec38, tks, clears up that we'll put our hands on it in feb
  12.    #13  
    This is starting to sound like a Saturday Night Live routine.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    As a footnote I am referencing HOFO MOFO and Boobookins comments.
    LOL...dude. We're cool Booboo I wanted so badly to write earlier:

My dogs breath smells like dog food. (after your post) At lunch time, I was telling some of my co-workers about the origin of this thread and your catfood post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    For the record I agree that we didn't need this second thread, but it exists and until the moderators decide to merge threads what are you gonna do. For my part I wasn't trying to create confusion. (and don't see much confusion myself but what do I know.) I was just passing along info in this new thread for people who haven't been obessively-compulsively following everything going in terms the GSM release. I was lazy however and didn't provide links back to my sources (which were the other treocentral thread and the hofo thread,) and maybe that would have helped. My bad.

Anyway specimen38 sometimes it's difficult for me read tone but it seemed like you were annoyed. I hope not, and I would like to say in all sincerity that your CES post was great and I'm glad you've repeated it here because I think it'll help others who may not find it in the "I willing to wait..." thread where I first read it. While waiting I thought it fun to speculate, share info, on occassion stray off topic and yes even defend GSM against CDMA evangelists. Okay I'm officially rambling so I'll shut up now.
    <split>