1.    #1  
    I found it funny to read that during a presentation at the CES, Bill Gates himself was plagued with the very problems the rest of the world has been complaining about for years...the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. An estimated 9 people were fired for the incident.
    Maybe this will get him moving to a more stable solution.

Blue Screen of Death at the CES
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    I often wonder if Bill experiences the BSOD on his office computer. I sometimes think that most of Microsoft lives and works in a dream world and doesn't have to deal with the real world and Windows screwups like the rest of us.
    This wasn't the first time Gates has had a very public demonstration of the BSOD. You would think that by now he would make sure it at least wouldn't happen in public.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    Maybe he's secretly running Linux and that's why he never has to worry about it.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    That's it! He's using Win4Lin to fool anyone who sees his monitor. He probably has a KDE theme that emulates the WinXP desktop.
    Zane
  5.    #5  
    At night he probably sleeps in pajamas with Tux all over them and has a little Tux night light to keep him safe.
    www.planetmills.com