Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Here's the proper technique
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    That's your quote:

And that's in plural form, meaning more than just Joe Kennedy. Nowhere could I find that Ted Kennedy, or any living Kennedy, supports this practice.
    Oh give me a break. What friggin difference does it make?

Here does this make you happy?

So how many of your kids are you going to lobotomize or drown to be cool like the Kennedy's?

Chick you're cute, but you have way too much time on your hands. The kennedy's are/were scum. Joe liked lobotomy, Jack liked to screw around on Jackie and Ted likes to drink and drown. Camelot doesn't exist honey, get over it.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Oh give me a break. What friggin difference does it make?

Here does this make you happy?

So how many of your kids are you going to lobotomize or drown to be cool like the Kennedy's?

Chick you're cute, but you have way too much time on your hands. The kennedy's are/were scum. Joe liked lobotomy, Jack liked to screw around on Jackie and Ted likes to drink and drown. Camelot doesn't exist honey, get over it.
    She is kinda cute.
    Joe liked lobotomy, Jack liked to screw around on Jackie and Ted likes to drink and drown. Camelot doesn't exist honey, get over it.
    I saw the movie "The Rat Pack." If Frank Sanatra and organized crime didnt deliver West Virginia to JFK would there ever have been a national platform for the Kennedys? Would Mary Jo still be alive??
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Too much time on my hands to do what?
    To have 3,000 posts since April 2004!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I saw the movie "The Rat Pack." If Frank Sanatra and organized crime didnt deliver West Virginia to JFK would there ever have been a national platform for the Kennedys? Would Mary Jo still be alive??
    Right... and if Ken Blackwell and Republican voting machine manufacturers based in Ohio didn't deliver Ohio for Bush...

(I'm not denying Sinatra did do that... but I bet people who claimed it back then were "crazy conspiracy theorists.")
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    Right... and if Ken Blackwell and Republican voting machine manufacturers based in Ohio didn't deliver Ohio for Bush...

(I'm not denying Sinatra did do that... but I bet people who claimed it back then were "crazy conspiracy theorists.")
    Organized Crime delivered the election to JFK...that's a known fact. Unfortunately your "theory" just is not in the mainstream. I wouldnt use up too much of your oxygen on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Organized Crime delivered the election to JFK...that's a known fact. Unfortunately your "theory" just is not in the mainstream. I wouldnt use up too much of your oxygen on it.
    It's a known fact now... maybe. http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=425967

That's not my point. My guess is it will be a "known fact" 40 years from now.

And I've got plenty of oxygen to spare.

And I m guessing that we have your independent investigation and facts that you have gathered and analyzed to lead you to this assumption. Would you please share them with us. If your theory has any merit I am sure your facts will support it.

Of course I suspect that it is just the wishful thinking and creative interpretation and association of various bits of information you have picked up on the internet.

I would like to see some video of all this alleged voter intimidation and a detailed description of what it entailed. I keep seeingin my mind a bunch of guys in suits telling people in line at the polls that if they dont vote republican they will be rubbed out. And since your vote is private how will the guys in suits know you voted against them? Please please explain how this works. I know if someone came up to me at the polls and told me how to vote I tell em to %$&^ themselves. It all sounds like so much sore loser bs to me.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    And I m guessing that we have your independent investigation and facts that you have gathered and analyzed to lead you to this assumption. Would you please share them with us. If your theory has any merit I am sure your facts will support it.
    There has been plenty of evidence talked about. You choose to ignore it or not believe it. That's your right. I'm not going to go over it all again, with no chance of convincing you. No, I haven't done my own independent investigation... but I have read and seen plenty of evidence, and yes, it is evidence and fact that leads me to this assumption.
    There has been plenty of evidence talked about. You choose to ignore it or not believe it. That's your right. I'm not going to go over it all again, with no chance of convincing you. No, I haven't done my own independent investigation... but I have read and seen plenty of evidence, and yes, it is evidence and fact that leads me to this assumption.
    Maybe you need to give a call to the Federal Election Commission, The dem party, John F Kerry and other elected officials and clue them in on this information. I think I hear those helicopters again. Quick Woof, get the tin foil...we better get our hats on
    Last edited by clairegrrl; 01/13/2005 at 08:31 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123