1.    #1  
    After having a couple of damaging spills to my laptop I found these today. Does anyone use these keyboard protectors?

http://www.protectcovers.com/
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    you could just avoid using your laptop in the shower.

Seriously though what are you spilling on your laptop?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    LOL, my laptop is on my night stand and used quite a bit and sometimes I just forget how fragile it is. Stay at home Mom who prefers the bedroom to the library, what can I say -- well besides "DAMN".

P.S. It was scented oil. No not for that.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    LOL, my laptop is on my night stand and used quite a bit ....
    How do you make the laptop vibrate??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Wouldn't ya like to know
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Ok, my Toshiba does a lot of things for me -- BUT "it don't know me like that".

well aren't you having a digital good time lol! Iskin works for the mac laptops and keyboards
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    just keep it away from "sources of liquid" and "spills" wont bew a problem.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson