1.    #1  
    Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Festivus! The airing of grievances will now begin.

- I for one will complain that the Treo 650 is priced too high for upgrading from a 600.

- I will also complain that every darn time the Eagles are SuperBowl bound something like TO's injury happens.

Are there any other grievances or should we commence with the feats of strength?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    LOL

Where's the pole?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Festivus! The airing of grievances will now begin.

- I for one will complain that the Treo 650 is priced too high for upgrading from a 600.

- I will also complain that every darn time the Eagles are SuperBowl bound something like TO's injury happens.

Are there any other grievances or should we commence with the feats of strength?
    February rematch -- Stillers v. Iggles ... Stillers, 34; Iggles 21!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hot-dogs are too expensive?...
    I hope your talking about at sporting events. Otherwise, you need to find a better paying job.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    February rematch -- Stillers v. Iggles ... Stillers, 34; Iggles 21!
    It'd be great even though you got the score all reversed. But I think we should be worried about getting there first. Reid is 0-3 in the Championship game and Cowher is 0-3 when having the home field throughout the playoffs. And on that thought, Happy Festivus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Stillers can play? Hockey is such a fun game, ain't it?!
    There is no hockey this year, silly wabbit!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    my greivances?
    - no GSM Treo 650 till mid-January
    - no clear upgrade path for GSM Treo 600 owners... like a $299 Treo 650!
    - not enough single, attractive women in the DC area who like boats, fast cars AND use a Treo!

Now we can let the feats of strength begin... I heft my Starbucks Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte in my left hand whilst sending this posting on my Treo with my right!
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680