1.    #1  
    Wanting to see if anybody is returning any items back to the store now?

Im returning a bluetooth adapter for my laptop that was purchased for $45 at BestBuy and also a $99 Motorola BT 810 headset that was purchased from CompUSA (ridiculous how price fluctuates from store to store.

I'll see if they want to match a competitors offer first & give me some money back

I also need to return some video tapes
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    What are video tapes?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    All most all electronics retailers will match each other 100-110%.

Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    Wanting to see if anybody is returning any items back to the store now?

Im returning a bluetooth adapter for my laptop that was purchased for $45 at BestBuy and also a $99 Motorola BT 810 headset that was purchased from CompUSA (ridiculous how price fluctuates from store to store.

I'll see if they want to match a competitors offer first & give me some money back

Yea, I need to return a local newspaper subscription. Frigging waste O' paper. (although I will still admit to the guilty pleasure of the sunday paper.)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    What are video tapes?
    haha not sure if u have watched American Psycho ( my current avatar) and thats what the main character, Patrick Bateman would always say to get out of a situation! lol
    "I have to return some videotapes."