1.    #1  
    I mean i guess it can be considered illegal.

its distracting at best.

http://www.ryanpatrickdean.com/DashTVdownloadpage.html
    "sometimes i cut myself to relieve the pain. tehehe." --Toot Braunstein-->drawn together
    In most states, yes. It's a violation of the New York Vehicle & Traffic Law (no video display can be mounted in view of the driver, except for CCTV rear-view camera feeds used to back up).
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Not only that, but what happens when a driver is watching TV on the highway... and then decides to get up for a snack during a comercial?
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard
    What should be illegal is that somewome made that show
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Yah, and the remote might get lost in the seat too!
    Cool nice addition but yes it is illegel
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    The technology is there in most cars with GPS navigation systems on the dash.
    You may have noticed that most of them get their maps loaded from a DVD. Banned in the U.S. In other countries, it's a on-dash DVD player, not just a navigation system. Add a Satellite feed to your composite inputs on your trunk...live TV.
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    theres a similiar story from the mtv show, pimp my ride and they got a serious fine

December 30, 2004
    Custom Rims, Yes; TV in Steering Wheel, No
    By DANNY HAKIM

ETROIT, Dec. 29 - Pimp the ride, pay the price.

In the first of what is expected to be a broader crackdown against auto customization shops, federal regulators on Wednesday imposed a $16,000 fine on West Coast Customs, the auto body shop affiliated with "Pimp My Ride," an MTV reality show that makes over rundown cars.

The shop, which has customized sport utility vehicles for customers like Shaquille O'Neal, was fined for removing front air bags in cars to install video screens in steering wheels.
    <trimmed>
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 01/07/2005 at 05:05 PM.
    Blessed beyond measure!