1.    #1  
    If you guys didnt know.

wish someone could port something similar for the palm.

although i've never played any of the GTA games.

heading over to download now.

oh ya. the download link is:

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
    "sometimes i cut myself to relieve the pain. tehehe." --Toot Braunstein-->drawn together
    Did anyone figure out how to get this to the palm? or even better GTA Vice City or San Andreas?
    Vice City or San Andreas? Boy do I hope that was a joke.
    No that was not a joke. Maybe I'm in the minority who enjoys those kind of games, but no need for you to bring an elitist mentality as if people who like those type of games are lower than you.

And thank you by the way for not answering the question. I dont know why so many people feel the need to reply to a post and not even answer the question. At the very least you could have said, "no i dont think so...imo people who like those games are losers" at least I would have respect for you because you answered the question
    Incase you weren't aware... It's not an "elitist mentality". I play those games, but I was hoping that you were joking because of the simple fact that there is no way a palm device would have enough power to run any game like that.

Common sence would have told you that though, because if it were possible... don't you think the games would have been ported? Why would developers let that pass by; a lot of people run PDA's... If any game could just run on it, it would already be done.

So you honestly want to know why I didn't answer the question in a detailed paragraph as you would have liked? Stupid questions deserve a stupid answer.

BTW: If you expected a nicer reply, you shouldn't go around assuming everyone is an elitist who thinks their better than everyone. I actualy hate it when people call me Sir or Mr... They can just call me Andre, if their net worth or lifestyle is "higher" or "lower" than mine, I could honestly care less.
    Last edited by andrebsd; 04/08/2006 at 12:55 AM.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twocows
    If you guys didnt know.

wish someone could port something similar for the palm.

although i've never played any of the GTA games.

heading over to download now.

oh ya. the download link is:

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

Wish they had this for the mac.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Well I wouldn't know because I don't even have a treo yet...I've never had a pda but am in the process of getting treo, probably 650, and so I'm doing some research on things that I would want on it. I dont know whether the game itself could be ported, or maybe they made a pda version. I know I saw one the other day but it was a 2d version that you only drove around. No killing or destruction.

So thank you, that response is what I was looking for, sans the stupid question comment
    Quote Originally Posted by crucifixion
    Well I wouldn't know because I don't even have a treo yet...I've never had a pda but am in the process of getting treo
    Ah yes... Never had a pda? So thats why you were a 600 user a while back with six questions? http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54482

or perhaps needing advice on .3g2?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54479

Unless you magically have the ability to own something one day and completely forget that the next; then you're lying somewhere. Either you had a pda, or you didn't. And a Treo 600 is surely a PDA.
  9. r0k
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    < grab the marshmallows boys, things are a heatin' up in this thread >

< r0k removes the weather baloons from his lawn chair and repositions it so he can watch this thread. meanwhile, jerry springer is en route to treo central headquarters to take charge of this situation. we can only hope that by the time his plane lands, this misunderstanding will be behind us. >

edit: btw, head on over to metavew.de (where you would normally go to get the best palmos native pdf viewer palmpdf) to see the kind of games that can be ported to xscale hardware in the 300 mhz range running palmos.

...and the only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked...
    -r0k

The 650 was a fine phone and was WAY more than a phone, but it's data rate was 1 bit per fortnight. The 755p was somewhat better until its instability chased me to ... wait for it... the BB 8830 From the BB 8830 I went to iPhone 4 and have never been happier. Farewell Palm. Palm Devices List (updated 10/17/2011).
    Oh Snap!!! This is going to rock, someone is going to be crusified (sorry it was just sitting there)
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Mine is bigger (for a white guy).
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-