Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I just got an Ipod mini for free from a website http://www.freeiPods.com my buddy told me about. I thought I would pass the info along. Some of you may have already heard of this. I can not believe it actually worked. You have to sign up on the website, complete an offer (many are free) and get some friends to do the same. They will actually send you an Ipod for free!!

[referral removed]
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 12/21/2004 at 10:34 AM.
    If you already got yours for free, then why is there a referral ID in the URL unless you are trying to get another one for free or you are lying about already having one. It is legit however...for a pyramid scheme

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=ipod

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=ipod
    Last edited by scottymomo; 12/21/2004 at 09:25 AM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    So generous of you to share this with us on your first post
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I already got one but now I am trying to get the $250 worth of free music. You guys are tough. Listen, if you do not want to try it, nobody is forcing you. This is America; right? You have the freedom not to try it. That being said, if you do want to try it; this is an easy way to get something good for free.
    Jiggaman, feel free to post in marketplace with your referral. I removed it from this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Jiggaman, feel free to post in marketplace with your referral. I removed it from this thread.
    Hey, Rams, why is this thread still lurking here in the Off Topic area? This thread is a big bologna and a rip-off! Please remove it. Thanks
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You are first person I hear that actually got one. From people here on TC, and several iPod-junky-friends of mine, I hear that this is a bogus invitation to trouble. I still DON'T trust it! My 2 cents.
    I got mine.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    I got mine.
    What did you do? Applied for a credit card?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    What did you do? Applied for a credit card?
    I signed up for AOL and then cancelled, before getting charged. Then I had to get five other people to sign up for offers. Not easy, though I didn't put much effort into it. I just put the link up on a website of mine that gets 1500 or so unique visitors/day, and within a couple of months I had it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    I signed up for AOL and then cancelled, before getting charged. Then I had to get five other people to sign up for offers. Not easy, though I didn't put much effort into it. I just put the link up on a website of mine that gets 1500 or so unique visitors/day, and within a couple of months I had it done.
    It's easier to beg your fife to buy it for you for Christmas I am getting (shh... I really don't know this!) a green mini iPod!
    -Michael Pritchard
    im ordering an iPod .why not?
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    You do not have to give any SS#s. The only thing personal that you will need to give them is a shipping address so they can ship the Ipod to you. It is really an easy way to get an Ipod or free music legally. I really did not believe it at first and was hesitant but my friend did it and got the Ipod so I thought I would give it a try. Sure enough, I come home from work and there is a box with a new Ipod in it.
    One thing you do have to give them is an e-mail address... and it WILL get spammed. Give one you have a good spam filter on or can just never use again.