1.    #1  
    Check it out. This site is based on the concept that people like to spread holiday spirit, AND we all like to throw stuff. Based on fun submitted photos of people spreading holiday spirit through inter-office snowball (paper wad) fights.

So warm up your Treo's camcorder, and tag your co-workers. Then share it with the world.

www.wad-o-spirit.com

Shasta (Treo 650)
    Last edited by shasta; 12/19/2004 at 06:40 PM. Reason: misspelling
    isnt there an offtopic forum for this or something?
  3.    #3  
    This appeals to Treo 650 specifically, since it's got the camcorder.
    But it simply isn't funny. I hope you didn't put it together, cause I don't want to hurt your feelings, but it was just plain stupid. I wasted 3 minutes of my life clicking on each of the four stupid stories.
    I have to agree with, Advance The Man.
    It is pure lameness.

To each his own I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    This appeals to Treo 650 specifically
    It belongs here in Off Topic and there's no need to clutter up other forums with duplicates.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    wtg MarkEagle. Woot Woot. You Da Man.
    Very, very stinky
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I was deleting subscribed posts and came across this thread again. I went back to the website with the bad humor and found several more videos. They all pertain to wads of paper and gently throwing them on someone else. It appears that most were taken in the same office. It appears everyone working for this company is lame and thinks this is the funniest thing since Seinfeld. It's almost worth watching to see what these people think are funny. I guess these are the same people that think the sitcoms out today are funny.
    Cool site. These other yahoos are clueless and off base. It's obvious the video is intentionally home video-like -- shoddy-quality? Um, duh.

Advance the Boy must have found something he liked as he felt it necessary to investigate with a full-blown CSI-like review of the site. He hated the site so much he visited 19 times to be sure. it's stupid humor, and probably planned to be. the idea is pretty funny.
    It's called rotten milk syndrome. Or just call it morbid curiosity.
    hey, this milk is bad. taste it.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    It's called rotten milk syndrome. Or just call it morbid curiosity.
    Agreed. Certainly didn't 19 times as Jim suggested, twice was enough. I feel the thread starter worked really hard on something and was so entrenched in it, he thought it had to be funny - but unfortunately it wasn't.